NFL 2018

Jets doing okay lately,think this will be a decent game
If the pats are on I tend not to watch unless there playing a evenly matched team like the Chiefs,pats are on next week against the bills,won't be worth watching tbh

The Bears are more than a match for them imo. Gronk is out too. Jets are banged up at WR and have looked pretty poor.

Do you agree with the Titans playcall at the end there?

Yeah but I think they should have ran it.

The Bears are more than a match for them imo. Gronk is out too. Jets are banged up at WR and have looked pretty poor.

Yeah but I think they should have ran it.
Jets played well last week and tbh are hardly ever the 6 pm game on sky,can't remember the last time I seen them
Really can't see the Bears beating the pats like,pats beat the Chiefs last week and they have been fantastic this season with Mahomes as quarter back

Jets played well last week and tbh are hardly ever the 6 pm game on sky,can't remember the last time I seen them
Really can't see the Bears beating the pats like,pats beat the Chiefs last week and they have been fantastic this season with Mahomes as quarter back

Aye beat 1-5 Colts breaking a FG record. I fancy the Bears to at least make it interesting again.

Back