NFL 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew Stanton to the Browns on a 2 year deal. Back up for Taylor while they develop their upcoming draft pick and heir apparent?

Hope the Jets can draft Rosen next month but something tells me even if he's still there at 3 they'll go Allen.

Hope the Jets can draft Rosen next month but something tells me even if he's still there at 3 they'll go Allen.

Aye, I'd love Rosen.

Convinced Brown's go Darnold at 1, then it's really all about what the Giants do at 2.

To be fair, although I'd love Rosen I'd be happy with Mayfield or Allen (in that order). I think they all have a decent shot of being a franchise QB.

Suh goes to the Rams, RIP any O line and QB up against Donald and Suh! Rams looking very strong for next season them v Vikings for the NFC I reckon.

Patriots trade Cooks to the Rams for a 1st round pick the Rams really are going all in on winning it now. Giants reportedly wanted 2 firsts for OBJ and now the Pats have two firsts...

Patriots trade Cooks to the Rams for a 1st round pick the Rams really are going all in on winning it now. Giants reportedly wanted 2 firsts for OBJ and now the Pats have two firsts...

The Rams gambling everything to win a Super Bowl in the very near future. Suppose while you have Goff on the relative cheap it's worthwhile.

The Rams gambling everything to win a Super Bowl in the very near future. Suppose while you have Goff on the relative cheap it's worthwhile.
Worth it if they win it but if in 2 years they haven't won it they'll have to let these players leave and start again, high risk high reward I suppose makes it worthwhile. Worry would be a lot of big characters and a young head coach.

Ravens sign RGIII to a 1 year deal. Feels like years ago he last played, when was he with the Browns?
I think it was but he was ruined by playing with that knee in a play off game for the skins

Especially one so small in frame, Cam Newton and Kaepernick are more durable.

Probably why Lamar Jackson coming out of college this year isn't considered among the other 4 QBs. He's looked unbelievable when I've watched Louisville.
I suffering real NFL deprivation. Is there any chance the pre season games will be on a stream anywhere?

Especially one so small in frame, Cam Newton and Kaepernick are more durable.

Probably why Lamar Jackson coming out of college this year isn't considered among the other 4 QBs. He's looked unbelievable when I've watched Louisville.

Very true, and I wish someone would give Kaepernick another go, but I doubt no team owner will want him.

I suffering real NFL deprivation. Is there any chance the pre season games will be on a stream anywhere?

There should be streams but even that is August so a canny wait. Got the draft in 3 weeks so should at least be some talking points.

Edit: And fixtures should be out in 2 weeks.

Very true, and I wish someone would give Kaepernick another go, but I doubt no team owner will want him.

I think if he wasn't suing the league he'd have got a job. But on ability alone he's at least worthy of being a back up. Anyone who watched Brett Hundley last season can testify to that!

:) Do you think London will ever get a franchise? Personally I'm against, prefer what they do now with 3/4 games with different teams. And how would taxes work for the players salaries?

And if your missing the nfl carty, get game pass, I'm sitting here having my tea watching nfl network!
I can watch some stuff on the NFL app, which is excellent imo.

I just need some live action :lol:

The franchise for London may happen as there appears to be a market for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back