NFL 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially one so small in frame, Cam Newton and Kaepernick are more durable.

Probably why Lamar Jackson coming out of college this year isn't considered among the other 4 QBs. He's looked unbelievable when I've watched Louisville.
Problem with Rg3 he seemed to think he had the body of Cam Newton rather than avoiding taking a hit he seemed to like to hit defenders, he was terrible for the Browns mind although he's the last starting QB to get a win for them!

Aye the mobile QB's from college don't seem to do well in the NFL and if they do it's only until they get injured or they're built like Cam Newton and even he has already had plenty of problems with injuries.

Kin’el

Just when I thought the Bears were on the up, there are now strong rumours the Bears are going to trade Jordan Howard. Howard himself has removed all his Bears photos from his social media.

Madness that if it happens. His numbers have been superb considering that all we have done the last two years is run the ball against a stacked box.

Problem with Rg3 he seemed to think he had the body of Cam Newton rather than avoiding taking a hit he seemed to like to hit defenders, he was terrible for the Browns mind although he's the last starting QB to get a win for them!

Aye the mobile QB's from college don't seem to do well in the NFL and if they do it's only until they get injured or they're built like Cam Newton and even he has already had plenty of problems with injuries.

Problem with most of the mobile QBs is that they're not good enough to make reads at the elite level so will tuck and run getting smashed in the process. At least if you're getting the ball out quickly you're not taking as many hits

All about the Eagles - last year's team nearly all still under contract and will add to it.

Back to back Eagles - Fly Eagles Fly!!!

I really want tickets for the Wembley game.

Gobsmacked the London tickets are not out for single games yet. They were sorted by the first week of February last year.

Gobsmacked the London tickets are not out for single games yet. They were sorted by the first week of February last year.
Is it something to do with spurs new stadium not ready as yet?

If I recall correctly last year, the two Wembley games had their dates set in stone straight away and as such single tickets went on sale early.

The two Twickenham games didn't have dates confirmed until Schedule Release day, and as such didn't go on sale until end of April/May.

Imagine the specific dates of Wembley games to be confirmed next week, Thursday night probablys, and then tickets on sale within a couple of weeks.

Not been on for a while but hopefully will be again through draft into pre-season etc. In terms of RG3, quite like the idea of him as a backup QB on a vet 1 year deal but there's no certainty he'll even make our roster this year as I'm not sure we've ever had 3 active QB's if we draft one this year.

Certainly though its minimum risk with him and better than the other backup QB options out there when we're already saving $2m cap space compared to even Mallett who we released.

Also with Cam, even though he's known as a mobile QB, in terms of scrambles i think its only something like 2 or 3% of plays he's actually did that per season recently. Been more of a pocket passer of late than people realise.

You know what Club Wembley is like for a game? Been offered tickets there for Titans - Chargers

Not been on for a while but hopefully will be again through draft into pre-season etc. In terms of RG3, quite like the idea of him as a backup QB on a vet 1 year deal but there's no certainty he'll even make our roster this year as I'm not sure we've ever had 3 active QB's if we draft one this year.

Certainly though its minimum risk with him and better than the other backup QB options out there when we're already saving $2m cap space compared to even Mallett who we released.

Also with Cam, even though he's known as a mobile QB, in terms of scrambles i think its only something like 2 or 3% of plays he's actually did that per season recently. Been more of a pocket passer of late than people realise.

You know what Club Wembley is like for a game? Been offered tickets there for Titans - Chargers
Class. Been twice and both times club Wembley

Agree with @Chappers , club wembley is class. Comfy seats, concourse is very spacey too. If I was to do another NFL Wembley game, I'd deffo pay the extra for Club Wembley.

Cheers lads, look forward to it. Tempted to head back over to Baltimore M&T again this season actually

Dez Bryant released by the cowboys

NFL app

I see Jerry and company have managed to fuck up the salary cap again, when will this grim reaper looking **** realise he’s a clueless loon and actually hire a qualified GM?
Dez Bryant leaves the Cowboys

Dez Bryant released by the cowboys

NFL app

Dez Bryant leaves the Cowboys

I’m not bothered tbf he has declined a lot in recent years. He keeps whingeing about not getting the ball thrown at him but the thing is he’s rarely open, the likes of Josh Norman have had no trouble keeping him quiet during games.

I have relatives in New Hampshire and Florida, so, haway Pittsburgh Steelers* and Miami Dolphins!!!

* Had to google the most popular team in New Hampshire as the fuckers don't have their own NFL team.

I have relatives in New Hampshire and Florida, so, haway Pittsburgh Steelers* and Miami Dolphins!!!

* Had to google the most popular team in New Hampshire as the fuckers don't have their own NFL team.

Is New Hampshire not in New England, so you'd support the Evil Empire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back