NFL 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the same time it could help your cause if he goes elsewhere and helps beat rival teams.
We've got to play the Jags so still can't be them. Someone in the AFC East other than the Pats would be good for that reason, making sure we don't have to play them in the play offs (I realise we're doing a good job of not having to play anyone in the play offs so far) would be a help and you all play the Jags too.

The balls on the 1 yard line there's 10 seconds left on the clock it's a passing play, why wouldn't you just hold the receiver and take the penalty?

Very nearly bottled that, Big Ben at his best at the moment and has to be with this defense.

Last edited:
The problem with that is even with the bad start I don't think they'd let him go to a AFC rival.
I think he'll end up at the 49ers actually.

NFC team, obscene amount of cap space, their main RB is out with a torn ACL and will take pressure off Beathard. Makes sense to me

Big Ben took a dive when the Bucs defender brushed his helmet. Was called as roughing the passer too. Some embarrassing flags in the game last night

Roughing the passer so far this season has been outrageous.

Having said that we have Matt Ryan moving his legs outside of the pocket so he must be confident somebody isn’t going to tickle him to death

Big Ben took a dive when the Bucs defender brushed his helmet. Was called as roughing the passer too. Some embarrassing flags in the game last night
That was a vicious assault, could have concussed him :rolleyes: I think with the new rule you're going to end up with QB's diving like football players, especially from shithouses like Ben. The new RTP rule is game ruining at the moment, that had the most RTP calls in one game since 2001.

I think he'll end up at the 49ers actually.

NFC team, obscene amount of cap space, their main RB is out with a torn ACL and will take pressure off Beathard. Makes sense to me
Steelers Ravens game next which is looking canny important, confident?

That was a vicious assault, could have concussed him :rolleyes: I think with the new rule you're going to end up with QB's diving like football players, especially from shithouses like Ben. The new RTP rule is game ruining at the moment, that had the most RTP calls in one game since 2001.

Steelers Ravens game next which is looking canny important, confident?

Its the late one on Sunday isn't it? ... I think for a change this could be a shootout. Both teams secondary isn't looking brilliant and both are looking strong every time they go forward. (Just dropping this stat here I seen. Ravens first team in NFL history to go 12-12 in Red Zone)

The thing we've got going for us is our pass rush. I'm sure we're like top 5 or near there so Ben is going to have to get the ball out quickly but even then we're first YPG so far this season if he gets rid of the ball quickly.

Game is impossible to call though and Vegas only has the spread at -3 for you so tells you how close it will be

@Steak Pie Sorry mate but your time as SMB NFL Masters champion is over. Wouldn't surprise me if the way my team is going that I end the season unbeaten :cool:

On paper Mackem Jet is the closest competitor (team wise) and I've just walked all over it

We hear this every year and every year the pretenders fall away.

Let's see how your ground game holds up when the weather turns and The Spungos start to roll...... :cool:

Its the late one on Sunday isn't it? ... I think for a change this could be a shootout. Both teams secondary isn't looking brilliant and both are looking strong every time they go forward. (Just dropping this stat here I seen. Ravens first team in NFL history to go 12-12 in Red Zone)

The thing we've got going for us is our pass rush. I'm sure we're like top 5 or near there so Ben is going to have to get the ball out quickly but even then we're first YPG so far this season if he gets rid of the ball quickly.

Game is impossible to call though and Vegas only has the spread at -3 for you so tells you how close it will be
We have two starting linesman out so could be some roughing the passer penalties for us ;) Aye I predict a close one putting your lot as favourites we weren't exactly impressive in victory last night, defense finally made some plays but there's a lack of discipline in them costing too many penalties and as long as you target whoever is on the opposite side to Haden then Flacco will move the ball pretty easily.

Should be a good game, very rarely boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back