NFL 2018

TBF Mahomes does look class.....but this time last year, so did Alex Smith when playing under Andy Reid in early season. Or so did Deshaun Watson fwiw, who now looks shite.

Mahomes looks epic, but he's got a very good offensive coach and a stupid amount of quality weapons to help him.

I see that Gronk said that he stopped a trade to the Lions. Sounds like he'll only play as long as Brady is

@Steak Pie Sorry mate but your time as SMB NFL Masters champion is over. Wouldn't surprise me if the way my team is going that I end the season unbeaten :cool:

On paper Mackem Jet is the closest competitor (team wise) and I've just walked all over it

@Steak Pie Sorry mate but your time as SMB NFL Masters champion is over. Wouldn't surprise me if the way my team is going that I end the season unbeaten :cool:

On paper Mackem Jet is the closest competitor (team wise) and I've just walked all over it

:Lol: Vikings stiffed me this week. Brought Latavius Murray into all my teams when Cook was out, and had Viking defence which absolutely stiffed me.

I'll be back matey. Still the top point scorer in the league ;)

:Lol: Vikings stiffed me this week. Brought Latavius Murray into all my teams when Cook was out, and had Viking defence which absolutely stiffed me.

I'll be back matey. Still the top point scorer in the league ;)

:lol: ... 2nd behind my powerhouse of a team wont be too bad i guess ;)

In all seriousness its probably because AJ Green + Hill only had a combined 13.4 points this week. Would kill any matchup tbh

:lol: ... 2nd behind my powerhouse of a team wont be too bad i guess ;)

In all seriousness its probably because AJ Green + Hill only had a combined 13.4 points this week. Would kill any matchup tbh

Looking at it I think we're actually pretty even across all teams, but your QBs had a huge week. Cam doing Cam things! And you kept Rodgers in the bench :eek: What a call!

And don't get me started on Hill - had money on him anytime TD and I'm pretty sure he's the only fucker who didn't get a TD. Andy Reid probably even got one the way Mahomes was slinging it .

Looking at it I think we're actually pretty even across all teams, but your QBs had a huge week. Cam doing Cam things! And you kept Rodgers in the bench :eek: What a call!

And don't get me started on Hill - had money on him anytime TD and I'm pretty sure he's the only fucker who didn't get a TD. Andy Reid probably even got one the way Mahomes was slinging it .

In the rain, vs Redskins after a nasty injury and not practising all week. Easy call to make when I have Newton and Mahomes as my other two QBs :lol:

:lol::lol: Reid and their OC probably had a wager on who gets the TDs this week.

Thing is, Edelman and Gordon should take some coverage away from Gronk. Yous will be fine, although be interesting if Edelman is still as good - long time since he last played.

Pats will be fine and is reminiscent of last year where they had a slow start too. Not sure Edelman returning will take that much coverage away from Gronk as he'll take up the same role that Hogan currently has and Gordon, we all still don't know what impact and game time he'll have. They've always relied on scheme and game planning to win the games over anything/anyone else

Back