NFL 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer a bit of NFL with my 45 mins of #bantz
They'll be severely restricted to the amount of highlights that they can show in a programme. Same with motd and footy. Quite like the presenters but can understand how they might annoy others.

Whose the commish for the SMB Masters League? Notice the draft is set for 29th @ 20:00 ... That still the case so i know to pencil it in? Cheers

Yep, it's me. I've set it for that provisionally, but if there's a strong consensus to move it I've fine with that.

With regard to defensive players in the Masters, I really like them and think it makes it different to a normal league. What do the rest of yous think?

If set the SuperBlep47 draft to the 30th, everyone OK with that? Can all Managers in both league tag me or reply to my post saying if you're in or out this year.

@ChrisAshley

Doesn't matter found a link here

Hue complaining about too many penalties, did he not know that's what happens when you have Gregg Williams as DC? Todd Haley at the end 'That's how we practice that's what we deserve' bet he can't wait to be in charge and fire Williams.

The bloke talking about the Hog being the best lineman reminded me of Wilko & Cotterill talking about Geese for formations
He was class him.

Yep, it's me. I've set it for that provisionally, but if there's a strong consensus to move it I've fine with that.

With regard to defensive players in the Masters, I really like them and think it makes it different to a normal league. What do the rest of yous think?

If set the SuperBlep47 draft to the 30th, everyone OK with that? Can all Managers in both league tag me or reply to my post saying if you're in or out this year.

Totally agree re. the defensive players to add. Separates it from normal redraft leagues and absolutely still want to compete for the title!

@pedro_1879 Not sure if you're running the RB B C league again but if someone wants my space they're more than welcome to it. Starting up a dynasty league this season so rather than be in 5 leagues i'm happy to step aside for someone else

In

Defoe Lions are in

Jets enquiring about trades for Dante Fowler and Khalil Mack :eek: no way either happens but it's ambitious.

Good 5-0 win for the Browns. 10 mins of highlights on the NFL Facebook page!

I see skysports have some pre season games to download

Tampa v Detroit
Eagles v browns

I know it most likely wont mean much but the Eagles have had a pretty awful pre season, Nick Foles seems to have two types of performance either very shit or very good.

I watched a bit of the Steelers game last night and Ben looked very sharp. He gave an interview midgame saying how happy he was being able to go no huddle and allowed to make calls, I think he's in for a big numbers season.

I watched a bit of the Steelers game last night and Ben looked very sharp. He gave an interview midgame saying how happy he was being able to go no huddle and allowed to make calls, I think he's in for a big numbers season.

I can’t believe how much weight he’s lost. Looks a different player

He's going to get a lot of freedom this season when it comes to play calling we'll see if that's good thing but he's always been good at the no huddle.

He's going to get a lot of freedom this season when it comes to play calling we'll see if that's good thing but he's always been good at the no huddle.

He's got the tools around him and a settled O line, divisons yours I reckon.

I can’t believe how much weight he’s lost. Looks a different player

Yeah I was suprised how leaner he was watching the game last night.

Two weeks till the season starts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back