NFL 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Davis also ruled out now - broken leg and torn lcl. Three skins out for the season in a matter of days.

Ouch. Broken leg and torn ACL at same time. Will do well to recover

I get it every year, it’s a team by team preview with other bits and pieces thrown in for good measure. It’s expensive at around £8 but only comes out once a year, it’s worth the money IMO.

Picked up my copy and have read bits and pieces. I don't know many of the players and positions but enjoying reading it so far.

Still ridiculously early like and only been one pre-season game but Mayfield and Darnold looked the best out of the newly drafted QB’s.

Still ridiculously early like and only been one pre-season game but Mayfield and Darnold looked the best out of the newly drafted QB’s.
Impressed with Josh Allen too some of the throws he was making were Aaron Rodgersesque there was one on his back foot that I'm not sure many other QBs could do also showed he's a good athlete too I think he's going to be fun to watch if he makes it as a starter, still very raw though and it is against 2nd/3rd string players so can't get carried away.

Nfl just announced Raiders seahawks moved to Wembley, same date and time much more chance of getting a ticket now.

Wonder if season ticket holders will get first option on their seats for that match
More than likely, nfl due to announce ticket details very soon. Hopefully it should mean an extra 20 thousand plus tickets go on sale, touts will be devastated

Anybody know anywhere I can download the first two episodes? Be handy for the train tomorrow, cannot rely on a decent signal unfortunately

Cheers, I will get round to watching the first two episodes this week. How does it compare to all or nothing?
It's fairly similar seems to be even more so this series, they're not focusing on the rookies as much as in previous series which is a bit shit I like to see which UDFA gets kept on or not. Really liked that second episode though HBO putting that together in a week or so is impressive! Todd Haley has come across well so far, Gregg Williams come across how you'd expect a bellend and Hue has come across how you'd expect far too laid back, I predict Todd Haley being HC in week 4.

It's fairly similar seems to be even more so this series, they're not focusing on the rookies as much as in previous series which is a bit shit I like to see which UDFA gets kept on or not. Really liked that second episode though HBO putting that together in a week or so is impressive! Todd Haley has come across well so far, Gregg Williams come across how you'd expect a bellend and Hue has come across how you'd expect far too laid back, I predict Todd Haley being HC in week 4.

I agree with you about not focusing on the rookies enough and Jackson comes across as way to soft/laidback, surely a HC at that level must know when to raise your voice, let everyone know you're in charge and give the players a bollocking, Haley looked well pissed off in the team meeting in episode one!

Spot on. The only reason I could fathom him leaving you're lot to go to the Browns is he knows HJ is on the hot seat. Browns have a pretty talented roster now so if he messes up I can't see him being kept on any longer.

Starting my first ever dynasty fantasy league next week and the difference in strategy compared to redraft is crazy

Can't beat watching a game imo but if you want time to fly over there's no quicker way than watching 6.5 hours of redzone. I've done it so many times.

Can't wait for week 1 now like, pre season is barely interesting, more looking out for injury news than scorelines.

Which pre-season game is it when the starters mostly play? Game 3 or 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back