NFL 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable scenes as the Darnold Schwarzeneggers win wheir first ever play off game in the Blep 47 league, defeating historical franchise Springfield Spungos.

Coach Paul Maughan was seen at full time handing the gameball to RB Jaylen Samuels, who came in from the cold of free agency to provide the platform for victory.

Bring on the finals!

:lol:

Congratulations chief. I knew I shouldn't have changed the play-off format. :evil:

Unbelievable scenes as the Darnold Schwarzeneggers win wheir first ever play off game in the Blep 47 league, defeating historical franchise Springfield Spungos.

Coach Paul Maughan was seen at full time handing the gameball to RB Jaylen Samuels, who came in from the cold of free agency to provide the platform for victory.

Bring on the finals!
Good thinking picking up Samuels!

Bring on the finals!

:D

Hopefully the Chargers use chewing gum and bluetac to put Melvin Gordon together for this weekend.

Nathan Peterman signing for the Oakland Raiders

Practice squad

Last edited by a moderator:
I see it's took Josh Gordon long to get suspended! Bit of a shame really him and Martavis Bryant have all the talent in the world yet can't beat their addictions.

Gruden said he was going to be a superstar when he was in the commentary box...... Can't see this going wrong at all, no sireee, no way at all. :mad:

Apparently he's a really good lad & hard worker so can see why Gruden would be interested. Also because Gruden would love to develop him & prove everyone wrong

I see it's took Josh Gordon long to get suspended! Bit of a shame really him and Martavis Bryant have all the talent in the world yet can't beat their addictions.

He's saying mental health issues..good luck to him if that's the case..probably been on the Bob Hope like.

Yeah I know that..just saying is the mental health stuff a smokescreen for the drug stuff..good luck to him if it's the serious stuff.

Be a split opinion that I reckon. Think ultimately almost everyone knew how this one would end. Big blow for the Pats anyways.

Be a split opinion that I reckon. Think ultimately almost everyone knew how this one would end. Big blow for the Pats anyways.

Aye spot on..he's got all the talent in the world..just been watching NFL network and they're saying the Pats have been using him in Gronks role so it's a double blow for them..leaves them a bit light receiver wise.

He's saying mental health issues..good luck to him if that's the case..probably been on the Bob Hope like.
Seems to have demons bit like Martavis Bryant just can't help turning to weed to relax themselves, mind I find it weird how strong the NFL are against it since it's legal in some states get a 4 match ban for PEDs but out for the season for weed and Gordon and Bryant wont be allowed back in the NFL now.

Seems to have demons bit like Martavis Bryant just can't help turning to weed to relax themselves, mind I find it weird how strong the NFL are against it since it's legal in some states get a 4 match ban for PEDs but out for the season for weed and Gordon and Bryant wont be allowed back in the NFL now.

Probably said it all in your post marra..'some states'..is hypocritical like when PED's are plain cheating.

Drafted the Titans D in for the blep league Championship game.

Good to see a pick 6 on the last play of the game. Could have just fell to the floor but Butler decided to run 40 yards instead. :cool:

Cracking game up next ...

I think this match could decide the Steelers fate, Chargers win and most likely a Chargers Steelers rematch in the play offs, Ravens win and we'd have to go to Saints and beat them in the dome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back