NFL 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be the Cards last shot in a while unless we hit lucky with a QB...

If that's the case, it's good you're not going into this years draft needing a QB tbh. A lot of analysts are saying the 2018 class is going to be far superior with the likes of Sam Darnold and Mason Rudolph there.

@Steak Pie

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet
2 tidbits on Marshawn Lynch: 1. Source on un-retiring says it’s “realer than it’s ever been” … 2. It’s #Raiders or bust. #BeastMode

Looks like the story has legs now. Decent source there as well tbh

Last edited:

The Patriots roster looks ridiculous again. :lol: Incredible how dominant they are in a league with a salary cap.

I'm worried about Dallas defensively. The defence wasn't exactly great last year and we've lost several of our better players in free agency. We need a good draft class! A pass rusher is a must. The offence is one of the top 3 in the league IMO, best O-Line, one of the best running backs, one of the greatest tight ends in NFL history and a very good group of wide receivers. I just hope Dak doesn't turn out to be a one season wonder.

If the defence isn't addressed very well in the draft I can see the Giants winning the NFC East easily.

2017/8 - The year that the people's franchise, the Oakland Raiders, return to glory.

In other news, Jacksonville make early big moves in free agency.
The Pack make the Super Bowl in Minneapolis Minnesota 10 minutes from my house....Go Pack Go!!!

The Patriots roster looks ridiculous again. :lol: Incredible how dominant they are in a league with a salary cap.

I'm worried about Dallas defensively. The defence wasn't exactly great last year and we've lost several of our better players in free agency. We need a good draft class! A pass rusher is a must. The offence is one of the top 3 in the league IMO, best O-Line, one of the best running backs, one of the greatest tight ends in NFL history and a very good group of wide receivers. I just hope Dak doesn't turn out to be a one season wonder.

If the defence isn't addressed very well in the draft I can see the Giants winning the NFC East easily.

How's Brandon Carr been performing and what can we expect because tbh i've not seen much of him? Was suprised we ended up with him when we were linked pretty heavily with Claiborne actually

If that's the case, it's good you're not going into this years draft needing a QB tbh. A lot of analysts are saying the 2018 class is going to be far superior with the likes of Sam Darnold and Mason Rudolph there.

@Steak Pie

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet
2 tidbits on Marshawn Lynch: 1. Source on un-retiring says it’s “realer than it’s ever been” … 2. It’s #Raiders or bust. #BeastMode

Looks like the story has legs now. Decent source there as well tbh

If I was Seattle I wouldn't release him to play, so I don't think it's much of a story.

Move to Vegas looks like it will be rubber stamped next week.

Rumours that Sean Payton and Johnny Manziel were seen having breakfast together discussing a return to football, gan on New Orleans bring Johnny Football back!

Owners of the NFL teams have voted for the Raiders to move to Las Vegas and only Miami have opposed the move so that looks like it's it for Oakland, must be awful for the fans to just have your team moved to another part of the country especially for Oakland fans whose team has been shite for 10+ years and only now have turned things around.

Having said that, Las Vegas Raiders sounds good.

I don't understand the Osweiler thing..ok he's been traded from Houston to Cleveland who've picked up his contract but then they're going to cut him..so do they pay him for the year or what??

I don't understand the Osweiler thing..ok he's been traded from Houston to Cleveland who've picked up his contract but then they're going to cut him..so do they pay him for the year or what??

Around about half the money in the contract is guaranteed, so if the cut him they still have to pay him around $21m over the next three years.

Owners of the NFL teams have voted for the Raiders to move to Las Vegas and only Miami have opposed the move so that looks like it's it for Oakland, must be awful for the fans to just have your team moved to another part of the country especially for Oakland fans whose team has been shite for 10+ years and only now have turned things around.

Having said that, Las Vegas Raiders sounds good.

Sad times. They're going to become the ultimate tourist team.

The crack is they're going to cut him straight away so what's the point of it??

They have loads of cap space and there are league minimums on how much each team has to spend on salary. They have basically bought some draft picks from the Texans.

Sad times for the Bay Area, and I'm a Niner's fan. Leaves a massive gap on the west coast

Yep. And into another vacuous dome in the desert.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back