1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL 2017

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Steak Pie, Mar 9, 2017.

1. scott934

scott934 Striker

Any teams you particularly enjoyed watching? Any memorable games or owt?

2. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

Browns vs SF

stephen cartwright likes this.
  3. safcrhys

safcrhys Winger

It has to be the Dallas Cowboys. :cool: Probably the most glamorous sports organisation in the world.

4. Northern

Northern Midfield

Good way to go about picking a team ... I started supporting the Ravens because of the way they played Def with Lewis+Ed Reed etc and it just snowballed from there. Love the whole Organisation and the way its run now

scott934 likes this.
  5. scott934

scott934 Striker

Who could forget?

6. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

Me. I was thinking of the classic Bears vs SF game where the QBs didn't make a completion in the first quarter. Unreal :cool:

7. RokerLegend

RokerLegend Striker

Outstanding defence

8. Walter White

Walter White Central Defender

The Cowboys vs The Steelers was probably my favourite game.... 35-30

safcrhys likes this.
  9. Northern

Northern Midfield

Offense wins games - Defense wins Championships

RokerLegend likes this.
  10. ChrisAshley

ChrisAshley Striker

Well you can't pick the Cowboys as that's like picking Man United so congrats you're a Pittsburgh Steelers fan! Plus that fake spike TD was quality.

Nah but seriously might be better to just watch games and see who you end up liking, just don't picks the Patriots or Cowboys.

Northern likes this.
  11. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

It's no fun if you support a good team. The joys are hoping that next year will be better

12. Cheesy Feet

Cheesy Feet Striker

I support the Bengals..never win nowt..offer a bit hope then underachieve..i go back to when Ken Anderson and Chris Collingsworth were there..early to mid 80's..so if you want your NFL team to be like supporting SAFC the Bengals are a fine example.

13. stretch

stretch Striker

I support the Falcons. We met a family from Atlanta next to the pool in Aruba a few years ago and they got me and son into the NFL.
    Watch every game religiously now, seen them play a couple of times in the flesh too.
    Going to see them play in the new stadium this year all going well.
    They have been terrible the last few years although we're outstanding last season until the last 20 minutes!
    They have one of the best quarterbacks, the best wide receiver and a good young side, hopefully go one step further this year.

14. Cheesy Feet

Cheesy Feet Striker

Thing is though it soon goes topsy turvy..seems like 2 minutes since the Cowboys were shite..look at the 49'ers..Superbowl 4 years ago and a 2-14 record last season..i mean wait till Tom Brady retires and we'll see how the Patriots get on..it soon changes..unless you're a Browns fan!!

15. Cú Chulainn

Cú Chulainn Goalkeeper

Aaron Hernandez kills himself

16. really?????

and for teams to support, go for one from each conference

the patriots in the afc, obviously

as for the nfc, Dallas.

basically the next super bowl line up

17. Cú Chulainn

Cú Chulainn Goalkeeper

Found hanging.

Hard to have any sympathy for the man given his crime(s) but he was clearly a talented fella in his day.

18. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

Where's the fun in supporting the Pats for the first 17 weeks of the season!

Surprised that. Came across as the type of person that believed he'd get out.

19. Smiler

Smiler Striker

I reckon Ferrari might have something to say about that, glamorous isn't something I'd associate with American sports. Massive maybe, huge shows and entertainment maybe but not glamorous

20. RokerLegend

RokerLegend Striker

:eek: