NFL 2017

@ChrisAshley i see youse added Justin Hunter. Shame as I really liked him. Good addition
Aye, should be handy as the only over 6 foot WR we have who's decent is Bryant and he hasn't even been reinstated yet nor can be trusted.

We seem to have been in for every CB and hightower and all we have so far is a WR, hope we don't end up with Revis.

Aye, should be handy as the only over 6 foot WR we have who's decent is Bryant and he hasn't even been reinstated yet nor can be trusted.

We seem to have been in for every CB and hightower and all we have so far is a WR, hope we don't end up with Revis.

With a bit of luck we grab Claiborne and draft another CB in the first two rounds. Lets Young move to Nickel CB. I'm liking where we're going in the secondary but after seeing Zuttah move to the 49ers without any apparent replacement has me seriously concerned. Especially while we're already without a RT and the offensive line draft potential not particularly impressive.

Got to somehow grab WR/CB/DE early doors in the draft. Hope the board falls kindly to us otherwise Flacco is on a hiding to nothing all year.

Good signing, but I think this will be our only offensive signing this season, maybe a few drafts thrown in.

Looks like we're sticking with Monty and Franks at RB.

Well we got Lance Kendricks as well so TE should be more than set. As far as RB goes I seen links with Jamaal Charles the other day, but heard no news yet.

The defence is definitely the worry, holes all over the place, I see Davon House is back at least. I liked him last time around.

With a bit of luck we grab Claiborne and draft another CB in the first two rounds. Lets Young move to Nickel CB. I'm liking where we're going in the secondary but after seeing Zuttah move to the 49ers without any apparent replacement has me seriously concerned. Especially while we're already without a RT and the offensive line draft potential not particularly impressive.

Got to somehow grab WR/CB/DE early doors in the draft. Hope the board falls kindly to us otherwise Flacco is on a hiding to nothing all year.
In other AFC north news with how the free agency has gone for the Bengals and how the Browns have made some good additions it wouldn't surprise me if the Browns finished above Cinci!

Browns have 22 picks in the next 2 drafts with a ton of cap space, surely even they can't mess that up?!

In other AFC north news with how the free agency has gone for the Bengals and how the Browns have made some good additions it wouldn't surprise me if the Browns finished above Cinci!

Browns have 22 picks in the next 2 drafts with a ton of cap space, surely even they can't mess that up?!

:eek::lol:

As the saying goes: Browns gonna Brown.

I can see them going all in on Mitch Trubisky as another Ohio-born Bernie Kosar re-incarnate, and it failing spectacurlarly.

Film about the 1990 Giants starting on Sky Sports Mix now, seen it before and it's great.

@scott934 Jared Cook signs with the Raiders. Is he the big body possession receiver we needed?

Last edited:
:eek::lol:

As the saying goes: Browns gonna Brown.

I can see them going all in on Mitch Trubisky as another Ohio-born Bernie Kosar re-incarnate, and it failing spectacurlarly.

Film about the 1990 Giants starting on Sky Sports Mix now, seen it before and it's great.

@scott934 Jared Cook signs with the Raiders. Is he the big body possession receiver we needed?

He's fast, athletic and can make some unbelievable catches. But often his hands are shite and he'll drop a few easy ones. I think he'll be good for you, Rodgers loved him and said he should be an offseason priority back in January.

Agree with you and I wouldn't touch Dalton in any fantasy format at the minute personally. The holes they've left in their OL with decent players leaving mean Im expecting plenty of sacks against him, especially in our division. To a lesser extent it probably affects AJ Greens fantasy outlook as well.

If (and its a big IF) Browns hit lucky with a QB and WR in the draft, they may well finish above the Bengals like you say. Still surprised they let Pryor leave considering his impact last season and relatively modest contract this. Give Hue Jackson some decent tools and he's got the play book to make an impact in the league

Well we got Lance Kendricks as well so TE should be more than set. As far as RB goes I seen links with Jamaal Charles the other day, but heard no news yet.

The defence is definitely the worry, holes all over the place, I see Davon House is back at least. I liked him last time around.

I missed the Kendricks signing, I'm pleased with that. Davon House is a decent, but who will he remove? Rollins?

This will be the Cards last shot in a while unless we hit lucky with a QB...

Fitz's last year too, saw him get a TD in his rookie year at Sun Devil Stadium and will hopefully see him get one in his last year at Twickenham.

Back