NFL 2017

Aye in theory. I'd guess they either move up for Rosen/Darnold, or if they stay at 6 move up for either Mayfield/Allen, whichever is left.
From the Combine coverage Allen seems to be the one who has impressed the most but I like the sound of Mayfield.

Richard Sherman apparently said goodbye to teammates, doesn't expect to be a Seahawk in 2018. Would love the Packers to go for him, sounds like they're favourites for Mo Wilkerson, would make the D-Line very strong on paper.

Richard Sherman apparently said goodbye to teammates, doesn't expect to be a Seahawk in 2018. Would love the Packers to go for him, sounds like they're favourites for Mo Wilkerson, would make the D-Line very strong on paper.

Mo has been pretty shocking for the last couple of years mind, just seemingly couldn't be bothered after getting a big contract.

Change of scenery might do him world of good too, tbf

Bennett going to Philli
A strange one for the Eagles, their D line is about the last position they need to sign players for other than QB obviously and the Bennett brothers are trouble.

Seattle are now on the rebuild as their aging legion of boom leave, with Rams and 9ers on the rise could be a bad couple of seasons for them.

Mo has been pretty shocking for the last couple of years mind, just seemingly couldn't be bothered after getting a big contract.

Change of scenery might do him world of good too, tbf

I read that like, I'm comforting myself that he supposedly played his best under Packers new DC Mike Pettine. Can't be more of a dick than Martellus Bennett at least!

Landry off to the Browns

Very happy with this. A very good pass catcher in the slot, he’ll strengthen us massively at WR. Gordon, Landry, Coleman and the rumoured return of Pryor will be a much stronger group of receivers for a new QB to throw to. Add Duke Johnson and potentially Saquon Barkley to those offensive options and it becomes very interesting.

Seems like we’ve not given up too much to get him either, 2 draft picks somewhere between 3rd and 7th rounds with 1 in each of the next 2 years.

Very happy with this. A very good pass catcher in the slot, he’ll strengthen us massively at WR. Gordon, Landry, Coleman and the rumoured return of Pryor will be a much stronger group of receivers for a new QB to throw to. Add Duke Johnson and potentially Saquon Barkley to those offensive options and it becomes very interesting.

Seems like we’ve not given up too much to get him either, 2 draft picks somewhere between 3rd and 7th rounds with 1 in each of the next 2 years.
Shite Trade from the Dolphins like

Back