NFL 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
They never get a dodgy call, they never make a mistake or get a flukey interception for a pick 6...nothing jack shit in the playoffs. I feel for Jacksonville

I never thought id say it but tonight im a Vikes fan as I think that after last week its fated for them to win the Superbowl

The Patriots are absolutely detestable they are exactly like Alabama in the college game for Saban you have Belichick...both absolute ***** of the highest order

What about Myles Jack being stopped by the whistle when he was sprinting down the sideline for a TD? I'm so bitter and it's not even my team.

I don't care who wins it now, fwiw I don't think the Eagles could beat the Pats without Wentz.

Trump running down the corridor in the Whitehouse with his Brady 12 jersey on

Honestly thought it was over, the jags defence was fantastic. But they picked up some injuries second half which didnt help.

What a game!

They're just the f***ing embodiment of gentrification.

Belichek would personally get rid of every one of these players if he could find ones he knew were better. That's what makes him so good I guess, that pragmatism. But also so unlikeable. He's social Darwinism in human form.

They're just the f***ing embodiment of gentrification.

Belichek would personally get rid of every one of these players if he could find ones he knew were better. That's what makes him so good I guess, that pragmatism. But also so unlikeable. He's social Darwinism in human form.

Its all about system with them not personnel, that's why they binned Randy Moss and Wes Welker amongst others too. You don't have to be a star you just need to be able to apply and adopt their system

Its all Belichick works by and him and Brady have got it spot on

Its all about system with them not personnel, that's why they binned Randy Moss and Wes Welker amongst others too. You don't have to be a star you just need to be able to apply and adopt their system

Its all Belichick works by and him and Brady have got it spot on
That's obviously a huge part of it but even then it dosent explain it. They're far and away the best franchise ever and Belichek by far the best coach, the numbers are unbelievable.

Unless you support the team in question though certainty in sport is boring.

But the main thing is they're just twats. NZ have been better at rugby than NE are at Football for even longer and I don't begrudge them one bit. Ditto with the Aussie cricket team in the mid 90's-2000's. They were ruthless but plenty likeable blokes.

Brady and Belichek are the sporting embodiment of white privelege in America and it's just ugly as fuck to watch that stomp all over the place unopposed. They seem to stand for the inevitability of it all.

Eagles looking shit hot here after that first nightmare minute. Foles playing brilliant. Need sleep but can’t stop watching...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back