NFL 2017

If Wentz is fit Eagles would destroy everyone, such a ridiculously good team.

Foles playing well but can't see him replicating it against Patriots.

If Wentz is fit Eagles would destroy everyone, such a ridiculously good team.

Foles playing well but can't see him replicating it against Patriots.
Everyone keeps saying it but he isn’t a young inexperienced QB. He is confident his players will make themselves available.

Everyone keeps saying it but he isn’t a young inexperienced QB. He is confident his players will make themselves available.

He's fine but he's up against the greatest of all time protected by a system designed to let him play. Obviously they can still win but Foles and Eagles will have to play at their very best all game to have a chance, whereas Pats can play half the game and still squeak it.

He's fine but he's up against the greatest of all time protected by a system designed to let him play. Obviously they can still win but Foles and Eagles will have to play at their very best all game to have a chance, whereas Pats can play half the game and still squeak it.
Not saying it won’t be difficult but the Vikings came into this with the best defence stats in the NFL and they have been blown apart. If the Eagles can replicate this....

Does it again!!!!

Then it will be a damn good matchup

I really want them to get their Superbowl but I think last week was just too much, they haven't had the time to come down properly. That was their Superbowl this year.

Agreed. Feels like it's drained them

Eagles were decent. If they can bring their A game they might just win it.

Wearing my dolphins ajayi top for the match. Appears by just mentioning that I am has annoyed the mag/pats fan im going with.

Some bad footage on Twitter of Eagles fans chucking beer cans and bottles at Vikings fans like.
you must think there are loads of fights every week in car parks across the country...we just dont usually get to hear about it

doesnt bode well bearing in mind they will be rocking up to their home stadium next weekend

Like I said before if they're your team because you were born there or have a strong affiliation to the area fair enough

Zero respect for anyone who just adopts them though

I started supporting them in 1983. Hope that's okay. Get in you beauty, WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL (AGAIN), BABY!!!

Tom Brady supports Trump, thats all you need to know.

Haway the Rams :cool: f***ing destroy the Vikings and then roll on to beat the Pats.

How did the Rams do last night?

Last edited:

Back