Neymar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymar is a top player who fits into the Barcelona style of play. Apart from the excellent Rakitic, I don't rate Umtiti or Dembele at all. All round, a good deal for both clubs.

In the SMB world of either being class or shit, I am going for the latter.

In truth he is canny but an absolute tosser on the field of play with his cheating which will always outweigh the good he does in my eyes.

Love the fact that despite him being an absolutely brilliant player he's also willing to dive and cheat to help his team gain any advantage possible. A real dedicated team player. Could do with a few players with that attitude in the England team.

Just been on talk shite about him, PSG don't want him full stop. His on field and off field antics they've had enough. He doesn't play for a week b4 his birthday:lol:, he only played 5?games in 2 seasons and when he didn't play PSG played better.

Their fed up with him. So if Barcelona want him, hang on, his fee with surely come down.

Just been on talk shite about him, PSG don't want him full stop. His on field and off field antics they've had enough. He doesn't play for a week b4 his birthday:lol:, he only played 5?games in 2 seasons and when he didn't play PSG played better.

Their fed up with him. So if Barcelona want him, hang on, his fee with surely come down.

He's played 37 games and scored 34 goals for them in the league.

How does that affect you? Sounds like you're jealous because you pay tax and he doesn't.

It affects me by making me think thinks he’s a greedy fucker.... because he doesn't pay tax despite earning between a minimum of 24m euros a year. You probably could have worked that out from the message.

It affects me by making me think thinks he’s a greedy fucker.... because he doesn't pay tax despite earning between a minimum of 24m euros a year. You probably could have worked that out from the message.

Why do the French government allow him to work and earn money tax free?

Why do the French government allow him to work and earn money tax free?

I’m not a French (or Spanish) economist or tax lawyer but I suspect he pays exceptionally expensive professionals to utilise complex financial instruments not available to the vast majority of the population to funnel his income through tax avoidance schemes and low tax locations.

He’s no different from most other wealthy individuals but tax avoiders should be vilified not worshipped imo. Still a good player though.

I’m not a French (or Spanish) economist or tax lawyer but I suspect he pays exceptionally expensive professionals to utilise complex financial instruments not available to the vast majority of the population to funnel his income through tax avoidance schemes and low tax locations.

He’s no different from most other wealthy individuals but tax avoiders should be vilified not worshipped imo. Still a good player though.

I wish I could pay less tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back