Neymar

Status
Not open for further replies.

No they weren’t

Their Brazilian records were vastly inferior and neither were amongst the best players in the world at any point
Neymer is not and never will be a world class player only in his mind and that of “media “
The players I’ve mentioned maybe have not been world class but have been more influential in a Brazilian shirt

Neymer is not and never will be a world class player only in his mind and that of “media “
The players I’ve mentioned maybe have not been world class but have been more influential in a Brazilian shirt

So what does he have to do win a world cup?

He's won everything Messi and Ronaldo have won other than Balon Dor

Absolute tosh that mind. His record shows he is a world class player. Neymar single handedly dragged a poor Brazil side to a World Cup semi final. As for him not being a team player, 99 assists in 263 league games suggests the opposite.

Last edited:
Absolute tosh that mind. His record shows he is a world class player. Neymar single handedly dragged a poor Brazil side to World Cup semi final. As for him not being a team player, 99 assists in 263 league games suggests the opposite.

Ignore what he does mate it's cos he wears ear rings and has a shit haircut :lol:

So what does he have to do win a world cup?

He's won everything Messi and Ronaldo have won other than Balon Dor
Give over he isn’t fit to cut messi or Ronaldos half time oranges

If you don't like Neymar as a player you must hate football.

He's class to watch
A bloke falling over at the slightest touch who is a moaning cheat
If that’s top flight football then leave me out

What a load of dogshit :lol: :lol:
So he is better than falcao, zico , Romario , Rivaldo, Ronaldo,

60 goals in 97 Brazil games says otherwise
Have you checked out and seen the teams he has scored against ?
Peter crouch scored 22 in 42 England games but that doesn’t make him world class

Last edited:
Can anybody remember a goal Neymar scored for Barca in the champions league.
Can't remember who it was against, but think it was in 2015 when they won it.
Neymar was breaking away in a 1 on 1 with the keeper, but instead of facing up to the keeper, he bent it into the top corner from nearly 30 yards.

Agree about Neymar being better than Hasard but Umiti and Rakitic are excellent and will need replacing and it will cost a fortune to do it.
Rakitic is on the decline now like. As far as replacing him, they’ve signed De Jong

Can anybody remember a goal Neymar scored for Barca in the champions league.
Can't remember who it was against, but think it was in 2015 when they won it.
Neymar was breaking away in a 1 on 1 with the keeper, but instead of facing up to the keeper, he bent it into the top corner from nearly 30 yards.
Was that not Suarez away at PSG? Wasn’t 30 yards like

Last edited:
Rakitic is on the decline now like. As far as replacing him, they’ve signed De Jong

Was that not Suarez away at PSG? Wasn’t 30 yards like

You are correct.
I had it in my head it was Neymar, against PSG as well. Having watched all his goals vs PSG I was thinking it must've been against somebody else.
That Suarez one is the goal I'm thinking of, just remembered it incorrectly. Nutmeg on Luiz before the finish as well. Outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back