Next Durham Head Coach

Ok? Nixon won the Carribbean T20 twice in 3 years (which clearly you had no idea about) and was successful in the recent Bangladesh T20 and is highly respected in this country and beyond. He's done a good job at Leicestershire. Anyway not feeding you anymore, my pet hamster has more cricketing knowledge and to be honest I don't value your contributions on here. I will leave you to troll others, most of whom are bored of you.

Do you actually have a pet hamster?

Ok? Nixon won the Carribbean T20 twice in 3 years (which clearly you had no idea about) and was successful in the recent Bangladesh T20 and is highly respected in this country and beyond. He's done a good job at Leicestershire. Anyway not feeding you anymore, my pet hamster has more cricketing knowledge and to be honest I don't value your contributions on here. I will leave you to troll others, most of whom are bored of you.

He isn’t trolling - he raises a valid point, Nixon’s record in the red ball format is dogshit, much worse than Franklin’s. All he’s done is ask you to rationalise why all of a sudden you think he’s a better option despite having a far worse record than the current incumbent. It’s a fair enough question, I’m not sure the abuse to him in response is fair or warranted.

Ssh🤭 It's called Brandon

Logon or register to see this image

oi oi :lol::lol:
I wouldn't know. But what I do know is that Benks was overlooked for the Head coach position when Cooky stood down in favour of Lewis even though it had been intimated that the coaching position was his.
Presumably,also, he either didn't apply or was overlooked when Franklin was appointed.
He's less than 1 year in to a 3 year deal with Gloucester so why would be be interested in the car crash of a club like Durham is at present?
Yup Benks was pushed out and was very keen to stay at the club

Last edited:

Back