Next Durham Head Coach

Walker/Gidman for now, something I asked for a year ago. I also wouldn't have any problem with Paul Nixon joining who I believe is a good and highly respected coach. I don't think Franklin going anywhere though as nobody seems arsed at the club.

Walker/Gidman for now, something I asked for a year ago. I also wouldn't have any problem with Paul Nixon joining who I believe is a good and highly respected coach. I don't think Franklin going anywhere though as nobody seems arsed at the club.
Nixon who's team are winless and worse than Franklin in four day cricket

Pretty sure he's doing some work with the club. Again wouldn't be against it.

Answered that question yesterday which displayed your lack of knowledge of the game.
You didn't you started saying stuff about T20 a format you claim to be not bothered about you never answered about 4 day cricket you're favourite format,

You want a coach who has done ok in a format to coach us in a format you are not bothered about as well as him coaching us in the longer format in which he has worse record than our current coach who you hate
Ok? Nixon won the Carribbean T20 twice in 3 years (which clearly you had no idea about) and was successful in the recent Bangladesh T20 and is highly respected in this country and beyond. He's done a good job at Leicestershire. Anyway not feeding you anymore, my pet hamster has more cricketing knowledge and to be honest I don't value your contributions on here. I will leave you to troll others, most of whom are bored of you.

Last edited:

Back