Next 4 games

Trying to banish the cup game from the weekend and look forward, how many points do you realistically think we'll garner from the next 4 games?

Ipswich (A)
Hull (H)
Stoke (H)
Boro (A)

I've tentatively got us down for 4, beating Hull and managing a draw against Stoke seen as though the bald snake has gone. If we can turn one of the other games into a win and take 7 i'd snap your hand off right now
good time to play Ipswich : 1 or 3
Hull are terrible away : 3
Stoke are average away : 1 or 3
Boro is probably a 1 or 0

Best case 10
worst case 5

Out of form Ipswich we are the perfect team for any out of form team to play , plus an ex player curse , I can see not many point for the next 4 games , Beale will his in the dugout, the board will be like lord Lucan, sell players buy none , feeling a bit low tonight ……

Out of form Ipswich we are the perfect team for any out of form team to play , plus an ex player curse , I can see not many point for the next 4 games , Beale will his in the dugout, the board will be like lord Lucan, sell players buy none , feeling a bit low tonight ……
It’s not a good time to be a fan mate.

Ipswich - brilliant home record W9 D3 L1 +13 = 0 points
Hull - 2 evenly matched teams = 1 point
Stoke - garbage = 3 points
Boro - our arses will fall out = 0 points

Grim.

In the past month we've taken 9ts from Leeds, West Brom and Hull yet fannies are suggesting that we can only expect 4-5pts from an out-of-form Ipswich, Hull (at home), Boro and Stoke (at home).

I'll play along. Let's say we get five points. That will bring Beale's record (not including Coventry over which he had little influence) to 3W, 3D, 1L. Twelve points from seven games would be a 79pt season, easily getting us in the playoffs. But people would still be calling for his head.
I know he had little influence against Coventry but that's because he is a dreadful football manager and literally did nothing until 3 - 0 down.
He had watched the previous game a week earlier - there was 7 days until Coventry and its 2024 - a full time super coach has plenty opportunity to watch back as many games as he likes.

Back