Next 4 games

tenpenny

Goalkeeper
Trying to banish the cup game from the weekend and look forward, how many points do you realistically think we'll garner from the next 4 games?

Ipswich (A)
Hull (H)
Stoke (H)
Boro (A)

I've tentatively got us down for 4, beating Hull and managing a draw against Stoke seen as though the bald snake has gone. If we can turn one of the other games into a win and take 7 i'd snap your hand off right now

4 I reckon. Not even being pessimistic/ venting about the situation in the club, that's just a very hard run of games.

7 points and we'd be in a great position for the playoffs I reckon

Depends, if we get a couple of good signings in the next week or so, we could get a good haul.....if we piss around until Jan 31st and get a couple of young prospects in, we could get 3/4 points max.

Trying to banish the cup game from the weekend and look forward, how many points do you realistically think we'll garner from the next 4 games?

Ipswich (A)
Hull (H)
Stoke (H)
Boro (A)

I've tentatively got us down for 4, beating Hull and managing a draw against Stoke seen as though the bald snake has gone. If we can turn one of the other games into a win and take 7 i'd snap your hand off right now
Maybe win 1

Back