Newcastle Won't Survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the business some of the lesser teams are doing and the strength of the teams already established in the league, coupled with the fact Benitez is struggling with signings... They don't have a chance of staying up!

If you look at that squad there are only a few players who are actually premier league quality. Despite the difference in league I'd actually rather have our squad than theirs.

We have a lot more promising youngsters than them, as our academy is really starting to come good by the looks of things.

But even the bigger name signings we have a lot more money's worth than they have in their side; Lens, Kone, Khazri etc who we still have to sell off.

Even with them gone I'd still rather have this squad SG is building than what the mags currently have under Ashley and the waiter.
What a load of f***ing shite matey

There is no way we will get more for the likes of Lens and Khazri than if they sold Ritchie and Gayle imo. In terms of staying up I think its far too early to say, they will probably still spend 80m yet man :lol:
We won't get fuck all for Lens and Khazri.

Well that's them finishing 8th. Cheers OP :rolleyes:

That's a failure then. Send they expect a top 7 finish. Often wonder how we were happy to finish outside relegation but Mags always expect top half? Delusion or just won't accept mediocrity?

If the op had started this thread on August 31st and their squad hadn't changed, I'd be inclined to agree with him.

A lot can and no doubt will happen between now and then.

Hopefully they come back down and we go back up, that would be crazy wouldn't it, unlikely but you never know. I think the Prem has been changing over the years, it now cost a hell of alot of money to stay in that league and even if we go back up it's hard to think how we could even still compete without that sort of money sloshing about in the Prem. I'm actually looking forward to this season, it's a change and hopefully win quite alot of games. The Prem is just getting boring, if you don't put the money in you know before the season starts where you'll end up, near bottom end.

Looking at the business some of the lesser teams are doing and the strength of the teams already established in the league, coupled with the fact Benitez is struggling with signings... They don't have a chance of staying up!

If you look at that squad there are only a few players who are actually premier league quality. Despite the difference in league I'd actually rather have our squad than theirs.

We have a lot more promising youngsters than them, as our academy is really starting to come good by the looks of things.

But even the bigger name signings we have a lot more money's worth than they have in their side; Lens, Kone, Khazri etc who we still have to sell off.

Even with them gone I'd still rather have this squad SG is building than what the mags currently have under Ashley and the waiter.

Don't agree with the bit in bold like, our squad is threadbare.

There defense and midfield are awful at the minute and they dont have a goalscorer.

That will change but seems each day that passes a good player is snapped up by their rivals.

Pure football is lifting at times like
This.

By the looks of what thing exactly you complete tit????? A bunch of 20-23 years olds with less than 50 league appearances between the lot of them?

Last edited:
http://www.nufc.com/2017-18html/squad.html

Doesn't look too strong like - Huddersfield are looking stronger than them now with the 5 new signings.
Shame that Brighton are going to be the whipping boys as theyve already stated they arent going to hoy the cash about.
Hilarious that they've offered Gouffran a new deal - he's shit so why are they offering a new deal - stinks of desperation/lack of financial backing.
The other major thing to point out is that they do have lots of deadwood on good money that will prove difficult to shift - Riviere, Murphy, Colback, De Jong, Krul, Saivet, Hanley, Gamez, Haidara, Lazaar.

I don't think I could name one of their players let alone construct a long winded post about them

Is that new lad from France a CB? Nee idea what he's like mind.

he's absolutely shite mate

never seen him or heard of him like

Don't agree with the bit in bold like, our squad is threadbare.

IF IF IF, we'd had a half decent manager last season that could motivate and organise like Sam and by using common sense and up to date scientific methods get big Jan on the pitch, our fit and best 11 last would have beaten their best 11 over two legs last season no bother, no bother at all.
Moyes killed the whole thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back