Newcastle Won't Survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RokerRoarer

Midfield
Looking at the business some of the lesser teams are doing and the strength of the teams already established in the league, coupled with the fact Benitez is struggling with signings... They don't have a chance of staying up!

If you look at that squad there are only a few players who are actually premier league quality. Despite the difference in league I'd actually rather have our squad than theirs.

We have a lot more promising youngsters than them, as our academy is really starting to come good by the looks of things.

But even the bigger name signings we have a lot more money's worth than they have in their side; Lens, Kone, Khazri etc who we still have to sell off.

Even with them gone I'd still rather have this squad SG is building than what the mags currently have under Ashley and the waiter.

There is no way we will get more for the likes of Lens and Khazri than if they sold Ritchie and Gayle imo. In terms of staying up I think its far too early to say, they will probably still spend 80m yet man :lol:

Unless they pull off some decent signings then they are going to struggle. A CB pairing of Lascelles and Clark is dreadful.

FTM

We need to be looking inward for a little while. It's time for us to focus on rebuilding from a solid foundation. Fuck them, I've never been less interested in what they're doing.

I`m with you on this one, fuck them lot and concentrate on us first and foremost get ourselves in a position to then think about how we`d like them to fail

He’s a bit of a beast too apparently, sounds well made for the prem. Think that one will be a good signing for them.
I have never seen him play at all tbh, but aye from reports he sounds a good player. Although how many times have we heard that about some of the shite we have bought :lol:

It won't be an easy season for them at all - they will be expecting Europe and gutted they missed out on Lacazette etc but still: :rolleyes:

Looking at the business some of the lesser teams are doing and the strength of the teams already established in the league, coupled with the fact Benitez is struggling with signings... They don't have a chance of staying up!

If you look at that squad there are only a few players who are actually premier league quality. Despite the difference in league I'd actually rather have our squad than theirs.

We have a lot more promising youngsters than them, as our academy is really starting to come good by the looks of things.

But even the bigger name signings we have a lot more money's worth than they have in their side; Lens, Kone, Khazri etc who we still have to sell off.

Even with them gone I'd still rather have this squad SG is building than what the mags currently have under Ashley and the waiter.
Hold your horses man, he's made one loan signing so far. SG has my full backing but talk about jumping the gun.

Just signed a new centre half havent they for about 9m

He is going to be utterly useless... I don't know why they persist in signing these type of players. They would have been better going in for Terry for 12 months to just stabilize the club for a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back