Newcastle United

Status
Not open for further replies.

No. But their forum is tiny by comparison (and they keep it all in one thread). We do seem to mention them more on forums, they do their obsessing in the flesh - three fanzines for Nolans hattrick, anti mackem nights at Sam Jacks, Blue moon events, actually coming to our games to support the opposition.... They even alter their diet so they dont eat anything red.

Mags are so desperate to avoid mentioning Sunderland, and appearing obsessed, that they'll have threads about Sunderland pretending they're not :lol:

The Chronicles Facebewk page is something else. Videos of the crowd cheering Lansburys name when it's announced he scored an own goal. Henri Lansbury had them rattled :lol: "Henree Lansbree is a wanka "
Mark Douglas giving his views on a memorable win over Villa.
Basking in Villas demise.
Fawning, again, over Rafa.

Whoppers

Boring as hell seeing mag thread after mag thread on here all the time. In a completely different league, who cares what they do man :neutral:

Well said mate. People like Reiver actually post more about the mags than they do about us.

Reactions: Jay
Well said mate. People like Reiver actually post more about the mags than they do about us.

Do you ever get confused with who you actually support yourself?

The Chronicles Facebewk page is something else. Videos of the crowd cheering Lansburys name when it's announced he scored an own goal. Henri Lansbury had them rattled :lol: "Henree Lansbree is a wanka "
Mark Douglas giving his views on a memorable win over Villa.
Basking in Villas demise.
Fawning, again, over Rafa.

Whoppers

He didnt have us rattled. The **** cheated to get two of our players sent off earlier in the season. They were overturned as it was proven he cheated. Are you saying you wouldnt greet someone with the same reaction if it happened to you? I smell bullshit.

Do you ever get confused with who you actually support yourself?

He didnt have us rattled. The **** cheated to get two of our players sent off earlier in the season. They were overturned as it was proven he cheated. Are you saying you wouldnt greet someone with the same reaction if it happened to you? I smell bullshit

That will most likely be your breath

The mags are trundling to promotion. Interesting summer ahead and interesting to see how much money Ashley stumps up as Benitez will want a lot.

No idea why I replied to your post. Soz.

If we dont spend a fortune we will go straight back down. Our squad needs a total overhaul. Only Ritchie that we have bought since relegation looks good enough for prem.

If Sunderland had been strolling the title, then totally blown it, I don't think that feeling would ever leave me.

Newcastle supporters know they'll probably never have that chance again in their lifetime.

If we dont spend a fortune we will go straight back down. Our squad needs a total overhaul. Only Ritchie that we have bought since relegation looks good enough for prem.
And Gayle, Remember Leon Best? he was supposed to be shit in the premier too, but he did ok, I think Gayle will be handy to be honest.

Imagine if Sunderlands official twitter tweeted something like Newcastle did if a player some fans don't particularly like scored an og . :lol::lol::lol::lol:
It's embarrassing

[QUOTE="mag in peace, post: 24922280, member: 36319"]If we dont spend a fortune we will go straight back down. Our squad needs a total overhaul. Only Ritchie that we have bought since relegation looks good enough for prem.[/QUOTE]

You cannot expect us to bring in another 7 or 8 first team players this summer. Three or four quality players should be enough to keep us up, look at Burnley this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back