Newcastle United

Status
Not open for further replies.

19FTM73

Midfield
A cheeky win for Villa against the sinkers up the road on Monday and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw bit of a melt down.

Pressure would be on against Bristol - then Brighton....with on form Huddersfield only 5 points behind them in 3rd at the moment.

Could be funny on Monday night.

I'd say the pressure is on us more now to beat Villa. Brighton seem to eek out results. Our next five are kinda tricky.

A cheeky win for Villa against the sinkers up the road on Monday and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw bit of a melt down.

Pressure would be on against Bristol - then Brighton....with on form Huddersfield only 5 points behind them in 3rd at the moment.

Could be funny on Monday night.
Dream on.....

It'll be funnier still to see Sunland still on bottom.....

People kept saying time after time, until the last few games, that Newcastle would stay up without any problem ..... they went down.

Six weeks ago Newcastle were 9 points clear of 3rd spot, now they're only 5 points ahead of Huddersfield who are playing well.

Newcastle's next 3 away games are consecutive and the first is against the league leaders. The second is against Huddersfield and then it's 4th placed Reading.

It's not impossible that they'll lose all 3 which could easily see them in 3rd place.

Of course they should go up with a multi million pound team, huge resources and Benitez as manager ...... just as they should've stayed up ;)

People kept saying time after time, until the last few games, that Newcastle would stay up without any problem ..... they went down.

Six weeks ago Newcastle were 9 points clear of 3rd spot, now they're only 5 points ahead of Huddersfield who are playing well.

Newcastle's next 3 away games are consecutive and the first is against the league leaders. The second is against Huddersfield and then it's 4th placed Reading.

It's not impossible that they'll lose all 3 which could easily see them in 3rd place.

Of course they should go up with a multi million pound team, huge resources and Benitez as manager ...... just as they should've stayed up ;)

Or win all three...or draw all three (which I'd be happy with).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back