Newcastle United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third biggest points total after 32 games in the history of the division but none of them are good enough for the Premier league? Bollocks. They'll be fine if they inject quality with a centre half, left back, midfielder and forward.

[QUOTE="mag in peace, post: 24922280, member: 36319"]If we dont spend a fortune we will go straight back down. Our squad needs a total overhaul. Only Ritchie that we have bought since relegation looks good enough for prem.

You cannot expect us to bring in another 7 or 8 first team players this summer. Three or four quality players should be enough to keep us up, look at Burnley this season.[/QUOTE]

I dont expect us to - doesnt mean I dont think we need it. Lascelles, Clark and Hanley are poor. Dummet is horse shit. Yedlin has no end product. Thats a whole defence needed there. Colback and Anita have provef they arent good enough for the prem and Gouffran has done the same. Thats two centre mids and a winger needed. We will need another winger to replace Atsu after his loan goes. Im f***ing damned if I have to watch f***ing Sammyobi again. Mitro cant hit a cows arse with a banjo and Murphy is 110years old so we need a striker to.

I dont expect us to - doesnt mean I dont think we need it. Lascelles, Clark and Hanley are poor. Dummet is horse shit. Yedlin has no end product. Thats a whole defence needed there. Colback and Anita have provef they arent good enough for the prem and Gouffran has done the same. Thats two centre mids and a winger needed. We will need another winger to replace Atsu after his loan goes. Im f***ing damned if I have to watch f***ing Sammyobi again. Mitro cant hit a cows arse with a banjo and Murphy is 110years old so we need a striker to.

I think you're just trying to play the fitty in realistic sound mag

I think you're just trying to play the fitty in realistic sound mag

In English? Im being realistic mate. Not playing anything. Those players are f***ing rank average at best. Shelvey has class when he isnt being a dick, Ritchie looks to have real quality. Atsu is busy but isnt ours. Hayden looks solid enough but too defensive to play with Colback or Anita. So all of those positions I have stated we need mate are desperate. Not playing owt.

Do you ever get confused with who you actually support yourself?

He didnt have us rattled. The **** cheated to get two of our players sent off earlier in the season. They were overturned as it was proven he cheated. Are you saying you wouldnt greet someone with the same reaction if it happened to you? I smell bullshit.
Rattled

5 points separate the top 3 if this Huddersfield game stays 1 nil . The Vermin have a home banker v Bristol City then have 3 away games v the sides in 2nd 3rd and 4th . Could be squeaky bum time

Third biggest points total after 32 games in the history of the division but none of them are good enough for the Premier league? Bollocks. They'll be fine if they inject quality with a centre half, left back, midfielder and forward.

No mate, your team is shite. Even your best players are those that bottled it or weren't good enough in the premier league. Mike needs to spend heavily.

5 points separate the top 3 if this Huddersfield game stays 1 nil . The Vermin have a home banker v Bristol City then have 3 away games v the sides in 2nd 3rd and 4th . Could be squeaky bum time

Brighton play Reading on Saturday as well. It looks like two from three but that could change yet.

Newcastle were 9 points clear of third place just 6 weeks ago ...... as you say defeats at Brighton, Huddersfield & Reading could be catastrophic for Newcastle.

Newcastle 32 69
Brighton 32 68
H'field .... 32 64

Newcastle were 9 points clear of third place just 6 weeks ago ...... as you say defeats at Brighton, Huddersfield & Reading could be catastrophic for Newcastle.

Newcastle 32 69
Brighton 32 68
H'field .... 32 64

Sadly they are the best away from home. Would have preferred those games to be at the the mags. Let's not forget not only do Newcastle have to lose some games but the others have to keep winning.

Newcastle 32 69
Brighton 32 68
H'field .... 32 64

We were 6 points clear on 11th December as well. Pulling tables from random dates is fun, isn't it?

So people keep saying but, to be fair, it's against teams like Burton & Rotherham ....... Brighton, Reading & Huddersfield are a totally different scenario ;)

Leeds and Derby were mint on here a few weeks back and we beat them with ease away from home.

We were 6 points clear on 11th December as well. Pulling tables from random dates is fun, isn't it?

Leeds and Derby were mint on here
a few weeks back and we beat them with ease away from home.

I've never once said that so nowt to do with me.

Do you really believe that what people on here say about Leeds & Derby means anything :lol:

Sadly they are the best away from home. Would have preferred those games to be at the the mags. Let's not forget not only do Newcastle have to lose some games but the others have to keep winning.
Those that cling to the hope they don't get promoted must be the same people who hope the credit card bill doesn't arrive.
7 wins out of their last 14 will get them 90 pts which has guaranteed promotion since the 2nd flight went to 24 teams in 1996

Those that cling to the hope they don't get promoted must be the same people who hope the credit card bill doesn't arrive.
7 wins out of their last 14 will get them 90 pts which has guaranteed promotion since the 2nd flight went to 24 teams in 1996

It's just a bit of harmless fun in my case, I've always said they would go up.

Having said that, there were many on here who kept insisting they were too good to go down ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back