Newcastle ufc (May 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would be good, only because it would piss the mags off.

However, I genuinely want him to stay. They won’t progress with him yet he’s absolutely untouchable and it’s comical.

Whilst they’d struggle to bring in another “world class manager”, they might bring in a competent manager that can get the best out of an average squad for an entire season.

Careful what we wish for.
I actually believe they over perform with him in charge, whatever you say, he does do well with that squad. The footy may not be the best looking but he can engineer wins.

I want him to fuck off and a yes man is brought in and fucks it all up.

I actually believe they over perform with him in charge, whatever you say, he does do well with that squad. The footy may not be the best looking but he can engineer wins.

I want him to fuck off and a yes man is brought in and fucks it all up.

Absolutely this.
On both counts.

Juventus manager has just resigned. Its happening ;)
I wouldn't be overly surprised tbh.
Would be similar to him taking the Celtic job. Only one team to really cause them problems as far as league success is concerned.
He'd be expected to do well in the CL, however which may be something that puts him off

I wouldn't be overly surprised tbh.
Would be similar to him taking the Celtic job. Only one team to really cause them problems as far as league success is concerned.
He'd be expected to do well in the CL, however which may be something that puts him off
I don't think Ronaldo got on with him at Real. He was too defensive iirc

Antonio Conte nailed on for Juve job. Rafa to Juve wont happen. Rafa hasn't got a great track record in Italy and I dont think his stock is high.
I heard he is staying but frankly it is because no one else wants him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back