Newcastle really does need a fence round it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask Donald trump to pay :eek: he loves a wall..
He loves a wall, but demanded the Mexicans pay for it. That's my parallel marra. Trump is a mag anyway. Fair enough, I just made that up, but it's still true. If Trump was a football clurb which one would he be? See. You just need to ask the right questions, ha ha.

Michael Martin in a nutshell
And still his brain has room enough to rattle.

Fair enough and i was thinking the same avout 2 days ago but all this newcastle shite has annoyed me the footvall club has fuck all to do with boxing
I can appreciate and understand this. Tonight might as well have been a match at SJP. But at the same time, if a Sunlun boxer was on in the middle of town, I'd expect there'd be a similar atmosphere. See Tony Jeffries' fight at the Crowtree as an example

I can appreciate and understand this. Tonight might as well have been a match at SJP. But at the same time, if a Sunlun boxer was on in the middle of town, I'd expect there'd be a similar atmosphere. See Tony Jeffries' fight at the Crowtree as an example
Even when Jeffries or Billy Hardy was fighting, the colours were on display, but not to this extent. Nothing wrong with telling people who you support, and the odd song, but the whole build up has been about Neecastle and Newcastle United. Its a frigging boxing match, maybe Ritson should have focused more on the boxing instead of thinking he was going out there representing Newcastle united

Last edited:
Even when Jeffries or Billy Hardy was fighting, the colours were on display, but not to this extent. Nothing wrong with telling people who you support, and the odd song, but the whole build up has been about Neecastle and Newcastle United. Its a fighing boxing match, maybe Ritson should have focused more on the boxing instead of thinking he was going out there representing Newcastle united
That's fair like. Just another example of them and their fans trying to put on an over exaggerated show of "pashun" and how anyone that questions it just doesn't understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back