Newcastle FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watched the game because ours wasn't on. Fair play for the 3 points but Benitez had them set up like dogshit. 11 men behind the ball and try and hit them on the counter attack, yet I don't see any mags fuming he set them up this way against 'nothing clubs' like Huddersfield.
Of all the games available to watch imagine tuning in to that one. Bit disrespectful referring to Huddersfield as a 'nothing club' too.

Of all the games available to watch imagine tuning in to that one. Bit disrespectful referring to Huddersfield as a 'nothing club' too.

Sunderland have won 6 League titles (& a couple of FA cups) in their 130 year history. Never mind most of them were in 19th century never mind even 20th century. And lets not talk about the 21st century. Or the 4 games played in Europe. Or the seasons in the Third Division. 6 league titles it is and that is the standard against which they measure themselves.

Sunderland have won 6 League titles (& a couple of FA cups) in their 130 year history. Never mind most of them were in 19th century never mind even 20th century. And lets not talk about the 21st century. Or the 4 games played in Europe. Or the seasons in the Third Division. 6 league titles it is and that is the standard against which they measure themselves.

Well let me think.....Sometimes I sits and thinks and sometimes I just sits. I think it is the latter in this case.

most of the footballing world couldn't give a fuck about the likes of yous or us get used to it

Thats excellent. Should really be the default response to any post on non attenders.

Why I never went has fuck all to do with you :lol:
We all know why you didn’t go, you’d rather spend your spare time on here.

Friday and Saturday night eating your life away on here man. :lol::lol:

Is your life really that empty?

half ten on a Saturday night man

:lol:

As opposed to your trophy haul of finishing 4th in the Premier League, and qualifying for a competition by default that’s ironically called ‘UEFA Champions League’, Aye, you’ve had a great 21st century. You haven’t even came close to a domestic cup final this century. That’s what I love about your fan base, you measure success on being in Europe as opposed to winning trophies like actual big clubs do. Here’s a little wake up call for you, you daft twat; Sunderland & Newcastle are both historical big clubs, but both mediocre in the current climate, it’s just that one set of fans (Us) actually don’t delude ourselves in thinking we’re rivals with the likes of Man Utd.

Thank fuck for Rafa though eh?....#Rafalution

f***ing tit! :lol:

As opposed to your trophy haul of finishing 4th in the Premier League, and qualifying for a competition by default that’s ironically called ‘UEFA Champions League’, Aye, you’ve had a great 21st century. You haven’t even came close to a domestic cup final this century. That’s what I love about your fan base, you measure success on being in Europe as opposed to winning trophies like actual big clubs do. Here’s a little wake up call for you, you daft twat; Sunderland & Newcastle are both historical big clubs, but both mediocre in the current climate, it’s just that one set of fans (Us) actually don’t delude ourselves in thinking we’re rivals with the likes of Man Utd.

Thank fuck for Rafa though eh?....#Rafalution

f***ing tit! :lol:

Nail on the head here. Only club I’ve ever heard measuring size on European appearances. Spunked loads of cash in 1990’s / early 2000’s and won absolutely nothing, zilch. Most fans don’t remember other clubs European appearances, take Bolton and Boro for example.

Newcastle are a big club historically but have done nothing of historical note since the 50’s.

How many titles have Newcastle won? How many were in the modern era? How many trophies have you won in the colour telly era?
What did you actually do in Europe?

Last edited:

Wrong. Half of them on the 19th century and the other 3 in the 20th. Our last one was also a decade after your last.
Apart from that, you're doing very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back