Newcastle FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a remarkably astute observation there Sherlock.

Tell it to the chap I was replying to

Beating Huddersfield away from home...I imagine Man city are worried now

Doubt it like.
They're 28 points clear of us, and are favourites to win the league.
We are one of the relegation candidates, and have beaten a team in the bottom three.
Not sure Man City will feel anything about Newcastle's result today as they're already safe from relegation.

Last edited:
Watched the game because ours wasn't on. Fair play for the 3 points but Benitez had them set up like dogshit. 11 men behind the ball and try and hit them on the counter attack, yet I don't see any mags fuming he set them up this way against 'nothing clubs' like Huddersfield.

Watched the game because ours wasn't on. Fair play for the 3 points but Benitez had them set up like dogshit. 11 men behind the ball and try and hit them on the counter attack, yet I don't see any mags fuming he set them up this way against 'nothing clubs' like Huddersfield.

The mans a tactical genius man!
(Mike Ashley I mean!).

Beating Huddersfield away from home...I imagine Man city are worried now

Beating Bristol Rovers at home....I imagine no one is worried now

Somebody has questioned why I wasnt at Huddersfield. Guess you are going to quote distance from home game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back