Newcastle City Hall (Balcony seating)

Can't believe they not put seats in for this gig
Sure there's a website where you can put your seat and row number in and gives you a virtual view. I got couple front row balcony seats when they released after the first wave
No seats for Numan but they had them in for the Stranglers..very odd.

No seats for Numan but they had them in for the Stranglers..very odd.
GN was supposed to play at nx but nearly sold out straight away so upgraded to a bigger venue ,obvs no seats on tickets but couldve just had a free for all
Loads at the back stayed sitting at last gig there as no ones getting any younger

GN was supposed to play at nx but nearly sold out straight away so upgraded to a bigger venue ,obvs no seats on tickets but couldve just had a free for all
Loads at the back stayed sitting at last gig there as no ones getting any younger
I hate ‘sit down’ gigs unless it’s something really mellow. Teenage Fanclub were awful in sitting gig at the Sage last year. I was front row seat too which was level with the bands knees.

Yeah I get that I'm asking because my standing ticket has row details so I picture everyone standing up in a hall with seats in rather than just the floor
Don’t recall ever having a standing ticket with seat or row numbers on like. It’d be the first time I’ve heard it’s been allocated like that.

Was ridiculously hot last time I was in the balcony for a gig there, Foals a couple of years back. Really uncomfortable
Hottest venue in the world & has been the same since it became an O2. Was at Liam Gallagher last week & it was stifling walking in, half full before the support. It was only getting worse from there. They’ve either got zero air conditioning or dog shit air conditioning

Hottest venue in the world & has been the same since it became an O2. Was at Liam Gallagher last week & it was stifling walking in, half full before the support. It was only getting worse from there. They’ve either got zero air conditioning or dog shit air conditioning

Had to take the bairn outside during the Kaiser Chiefs gig as she overheated while predicting a riot a little too manically.

When I saw Pantera supporting Megadeth there it was all seats downstairs. When Pantera started everyone stood up and the bouncers were running about trying to get people to sit down 😄

Was there a couple of years later when Pantera headlined. First song the bouncers pretty much kept everyone in their seats. Second song, people were jumping over the chairs to get to the front. Third song, the city hall pulled the power on them 🤣

There for The Hives tonight, and got a bit manflu hanging about so the thought of it being red hot in there is a drag.

They got somewhere to get pints in the standing areas or you gotta go out and walk down the stairs to the bars and that, like it always was before it was an O2?

There for The Hives tonight, and got a bit manflu hanging about so the thought of it being red hot in there is a drag.

They got somewhere to get pints in the standing areas or you gotta go out and walk down the stairs to the bars and that, like it always was before it was an O2?

They put little temporary mobile bars things down the sides. I was there for the darkness late last year, was a doddle to get served

Liam Gallagher, Monday night, not drinking, I was looking at the people in the seats enviously.

But aye, as has been said, bars down the side, at the back, left hand side if you’re facing the stage.

Back