New Yougov Poll Puts Scottish Independence Campaign in the Lead for the first time

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tory HQ weren't expecting to get more than 290 seats!

Hardly, given that the Tory majority is not even 15 seats, let alone 30.
So I shouldn't congratulate an SMBer for predicting a Tory majority months ago. When no-one else, including the Tories themselves, did?

Fuck sake man, do you actually read what you post??

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lankester Merrin made a prediction that was less than accurate, yet he's not the one coming over as a complete cock.
Yet another example of why you're not fit to exert influence on this board.

I heard that someone copped a lifetime ban for doing nothing more than observing that you had form for abusing them.

Is that true?

If you formalise the terms and conditions of this wager in PDF I may consider it.
The terms are easy. Either a user got banned for life when they criticised your appointment as a mod, or they didn't.

£1000 if they did. You unmod yourself if they didn't.

What's it to be?

Let's also remember why we're having this conversation in the first place. You just chimed in to a (non-abusive) conversation in which you weren't involved, and called me (can't see who else, feel free to correct) "a complete cock".

I consider that to be personally abusive and without provocation. So you are (again) in violation of this boards T&Cs. Unfortunately I can't help this discourse being logged, per standard Internet practice and as previously described.

So I shouldn't congratulate an SMBer for predicting a Tory majority months ago. When no-one else, including the Tories themselves, did?

Fuck sake man, do you actually read what you post??

He was massively incorrect about the size of the majority, though fair play he did get the result right when few others did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back