New Yougov Poll Puts Scottish Independence Campaign in the Lead for the first time

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man, it would have been f***ing hilarious to see this Banana Republic shitting its pants clean off right about now.

Man, it would have been f***ing hilarious to see this Banana Republic shitting its pants clean off right about now.

Given the current oil prices, I expect 'Eck' would have been stringing out partition negotiations while blaming 'Westminster'.

Reactions: PTR
Given the current oil prices, I expect 'Eck' would have been stringing out partition negotiations while blaming 'Westminster'.

It would have been a decade long process anyway imo. Doesn't stop me pointing and laughing, though ;)

Just watched Cameron's speech on the steps of Downing St.

His statement of the West Lothian Question reveals the obvious fact that the Conservatives no longer believe that they can win a majority across GB and that he is preparing plans on that basis. It is also clear from his statement that he is preparing plans to thwart the a Labour government which has a majority in GB but not in England because he believes that this will be the outcome of the next election. This is a government preparing to return to the backbenches.
Oh dear.

Hi Roger,

happy to admit that I was surprised by the results of the general election, but we have an election result where the Scots voted for a scottish nationalist party, the english for an english nationalist party, the welsh etc. As a Unionist this is the worst possible result. I don't mind being called out for making wrong predictions, but that sentiment is that same - unionist parties did badly - small minded nationalism did well.

Hi Roger,

happy to admit that I was surprised by the results of the general election, but we have an election result where the Scots voted for a scottish nationalist party, the english for an english nationalist party, the welsh etc. As a Unionist this is the worst possible result. I don't mind being called out for making wrong predictions, but that sentiment is that same - unionist parties did badly - small minded nationalism did well.
what i dont get is why are the scottish nationalists seen as cheeky scots with their 'progressive' policies and english nationalist as bigoted racists!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back