New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just go and see what happens. Plan your excursions and that but don't plan your meals and drinks :lol: there's thousands of great bars/restaurants in manhattan

Wouldn't mind a look in I'll be in that area

soz was totally wrong its century 21..well worth a look tho

stone island and cp tucked away downstairs at back..upstairs is all top end stuff and lasses frocks and that

Last edited:
This place for breakfast
http://andrewsny.com/index.php/photos

The Natural History Museum - Supposed to be free, but we ended up a paying $100 for the 4 of us.

Watch Sunderland thrash the mags in Legends bar, surrounded by smelly mags.
I appreciate this will not be possible when you go, but it was the highlight of my visit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd recommend both the ESB and top of the rock if it's your first time. Do ESB during the day and the other at night. The view over a darkened central park is amazing.

Good lunch at Brendan's bar and grill on 35th.

Good pizza at Lombardis.

Good breakfast at Skylight Diner on 34th. We had our wedding reception there :cool:. They gave us a git massive cake with CONGRATULATION written across it.

Central Cafe right opposite Grand Central does a great breakfast.

Carmine's off Times Square for American Italian - order one main between two.

Sweet Corner Bakeshop (corner of Hudson Street & Charles Street in Greenwich Village) - had proper NY Cheesecake and coffee - and they were genuinely nice (not "Have a Nice Day" robots).

Those stick in my mind for good food - but there is so much choice.

anyone done the One World Observatory in the new WTC building?

i saw a video of the lift and it looked class with the LED screens showing the development of New York over 100's of years. is it any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back