New Years Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a shame NYE has fallen as far as SAFC. Was the biggest night of the year when we were kids... Boozer until 11 then back to a mates for 12 then out wandering listening for parties and being dragged into any house that was still going.
That was pretty how much it was for us too, but you want and like different things as you get older. No doubt today's younger ones will be making their own memories.

Work tomorrow. Half day from noon. Not that bothered anymore, but probably a getting older thing. However, those that are looking forward to it, have a cracking night

Booked a table in Marcellos but then when sitting in the Barnes we decided we couldn't be bothered and phoned to cancel. Walked back home before 10, in bed before 12. Never been a big fan of NYE. However, I have been up since 4 sitting in the kitchen on the drink. We were invited to a party that we didn't really want to go to but luckily it was cancelled.

Booked a table in Marcellos but then when sitting in the Barnes we decided we couldn't be bothered and phoned to cancel. Walked back home before 10, in bed before 12. Never been a big fan of NYE. However, I have been up since 4 sitting in the kitchen on the drink. We were invited to a party that we didn't really want to go to but luckily it was cancelled.
Aye I've had a glass of wine like. The bairns have gone berserk overnight

Alcohol for breakfast?

First year with the little fella so we were in bed for 9-30 pm. Got up at 5-00 am and walked the dog. Felt a bit strange seeing people still partying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back