New Years Eve

A night at home, a few Baileys, and in bed before midnight.

Doce uvas.

Early start to Plymouth thus an earlier than normal night.
Getting my eldest up is going to be a challenge, trust me :)
Happy New Year mate and let’s hope our season dreams are happy ones.

Sadly not confident tomorrow and absolute disaster that was as Port Vale losing 3 players out to injury. Bare bones squad and hoping we can keep our loan players. Hearing some positive vibes around this but until any official announcement it’s just hope. This is Swindon style the wheels are never on tight.

Sadly not confident tomorrow and absolute disaster that was as Port Vale losing 3 players out to injury. Bare bones squad and hoping we can keep our loan players. Hearing some positive vibes around this but until any official announcement it’s just hope. This is Swindon style the wheels are never on tight.
I still think Swindon have enough, to be promoted this season.
Hopefully your sacrifice of going to bed earlier than usual, on New Year's eve, will be worth it.
Best of luck at Plymouth and a Happy New Year, to yourself, and your family, and hopefully you'll be watching your team, in Division One, next season.
Best wishes, mate 👍

Best of luck tomorrow feed the Doyle.

We have a 4 year old and a 5 year old, and we have another 2 5 year olds, another 4 year old, a 7 year old, a 9 year old and a 2 year old coming to our party. Don’t be a miserable git!

My 3 year old cried to go to bed at 19:30

My 7 year old as just asked to go to bed.

Why the fuck would I say no :lol:

You just have a good night and enjoy getting pissed while the kids are there.

The usual films and a picky tea with the bairns before watching the London fireworks at midnight.

Several years back, I put the Never Ending Story on for my young daughter who didn't like it. My sons asked if they could put Top Gun on and I said I wasn't sure if daughter would like it but we'd give it a try. She absolutely loved it! So now we watch Top Gun every NYE :lol:

Who wouldn't like Top Gun Goose?

Not out on piss tonight well I am but not out out.

Just over to a pals for a few shandies bollocks getting ripped off in town or anything.
House parties are the way forward for NYE!
Have you tried dealing with over tired kids:lol:

Just send them to bed
In our wisdom, we have decided to host a party tonight. Will have about 30 people in our house.

I'm more of an attendee less tidying up involved and risk of spillage

Last edited by a moderator:

Back