New Years Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye mate it’s tremendous we are here for the new year nutcracker ball tonight so looking forward to that,wouldn’t mind a night out in St. Andrews noticed it was full of boozers while having a walk around today !
Rick Astley polo and suit jacket combo tonight mate ? :D

Aye mate it’s tremendous we are here for the new year nutcracker ball tonight so looking forward to that,wouldn’t mind a night out in St. Andrews noticed it was full of boozers while having a walk around today !

Hope you and your family have a great night and you must get into St Andrews if you can, as there is lots of different bars in the town. The shuttle bus service provided by the hotel is very helpful to get into the town and saves on taxis etc.

A night at home, a few Baileys, and in bed before midnight.
Levante beach for me, eating grapes at midnight, then celebrate again at 1am for the UK New Year.....
Doce uvas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our lass is working nightshift and I reckon the kids will be in bed by 9 at the latest. A few beers and a wank for me if that's the case.

I won't be touching a drop. I've had the sore throat from hell (plus an accompanying cough) since Sunday AM and I feel like total shit; it feels like I've been drinking battery acid.

Will probably watch some shite on TV and then a dose of night nurse before disappearing to bed about 11; I really hope I have a good nights sleep (FFS).

Just in with the bairn, said he can stay up a bit later tonight. I'll have a few Gins and we'll just chill with snacks and picky party food 👍😘🍾
Hope you all have a fabulous evening folks and all the best for the new year xxxx

Hope you and your family have a great night and you must get into St Andrews if you can, as there is lots of different bars in the town. The shuttle bus service provided by the hotel is very helpful to get into the town and saves on taxis etc.
Thanks mate you aswel
Rick Astley polo and suit jacket combo tonight mate ? :D
Tux tonight mate velvet jacket of course

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back