New Vauxhall Corsa

It’s only short term man only 160 a month Fir the elite nav premium can’t see how can get better for that price

Second car mate we have a Hyundai sante fe premium aswel
Are you both mobile hairdressers?
To be fair they are decent looking cars now and if its a second car or commuter its a good deal

I had the winter pack on a corsa and loved the heated steaming wheel. Nippy thing with 120bhp.
120 is a decent figure for a smaller front wheel drive car, much more than that would be pointless. What model was it?
Wouldn't have a Vauxhall if you paid me
After you said that I cast my mind back... Iv'e never owned one. No particular reason, I have owned some complete f***ing sheds that weren't PSA.

Last edited:
You said it's a run about ,hardly stuck with it
Its paid for in full. Bit tlc and it'll do what you want for years leaving you cash to waste elsewhere
£160 p/month x 24 = £3,840. What brand new car are you getting for £3,840 that will be paid in full in 2 years?

Seems like a good price for a reliable car to get about in. I looked at similar, Lings have good offers on the cheap stuff with no upfront costs.

Don’t be fooled by the Premium name though. It’s a Corsa. The steering wheel won’t be in the middle, the pedals will be fitted by a blind man and you’ll have a bad back in 20 minutes from the wooden seats.

Bet your Hyundai is absolutely lifting of dog. Drool all owa the back windows and dog hair everywhere. Based on my stereotype of Santa Fe drivers.

£160 p/month x 24 = £3,840. What brand new car are you getting for £3,840 that will be paid in full in 2 years?

Seems like a good price for a reliable car to get about in. I looked at similar, Lings have good offers on the cheap stuff with no upfront costs.

Don’t be fooled by the Premium name though. It’s a Corsa. The steering wheel won’t be in the middle, the pedals will be fitted by a blind man and you’ll have a bad back in 20 minutes from the wooden seats.

Bet your Hyundai is absolutely lifting of dog. Drool all owa the back windows and dog hair everywhere. Based on my stereotype of Santa Fe drivers.
No one is saying new
It was put that he's paying lumps for something he never owns .You can get reliable cars for relatively small amounts if he genuinely wants a " run about " .
My mates 10 years in on a second hand civic that cost peanuts and gets 60mpg Still.

:cry: only ever driven vauxhalls. On my second mokka now which goes back the start of next month. Had about 5 astras before that.

So I have been looking at getting a second hand corsa but this is putting me off now.

I have looked at fiestas and swifts etc but with a similar budget they tend to be older with way more miles and owners than the corsas.

I like to see a fully grown man driving a Corsa or a Clio. Reminds me of playing mario kart as a child. I'll often hoy a banana skin out of the winda at him.

My daughter did a test drive in a Corsa last week and quite liked it. She has tried a Mini Clubman, Hyundai i10 and a Hyundai i20 and has decided on the i20 as the best of the bunch. Mini is too expensive for what it is and she’s too money wise to be wanting to show off the label. She bangs her knees on the steering wheel on the i10 getting in and out. She could change the height but she can’t be bothered. She’s also tried a Ford Fiesta but she didn’t think much of it.

She wants bells and whistles and go faster stripes - in other words heated front seats and steering wheel, wing mirrors that fold in, sat nav, parking assistance especially a rear camera and a sunroof. The i20 has them all in the Premium Nav. And it comes in nice colours!

Shes had two Hyundai’s, i10 and ix20 over the past six years and loved both of them. We would have liked to get another ix20 but it’s been superseded by the Kona. Until she finally, finally decides what she wants we are just extending the lease on the ix20.

Wouldn't have a Vauxhall if you paid me

Each to their own mate, but onto my third now and never had any major bother with the other two - the vectra CDTI SRI I've just sold was a great car for me.
I enjoyed the Astra. Brilliant gearbox I thought, the steering was like a city steering wheel, applecar play and the console screen was really nice.

Had a few Astras as hire cars, really liked them. I don't know if the newer models have them, but the 18 plates used to have a sport button which was mental.

Last edited:

Back