New Vauxhall Corsa

Corsa man, are you 17?
It’s just for work man don’t need a cock extension
DO NOT get a PSA car. No way, no how. Reliability is in the toilet. Cheap parts, cheap garbage.
It’s brand new obv will have a warranty it’s a lease car for 2 yrs then return it or swap
Mercedes and bmw 1 series both have french engines
Nissan quashqai also has a french engine

Last edited:

It’s brand new obv will have a warranty it’s a lease car for 2 yrs then return it or swap
PSA use prince mate, who are complete shite.

Our lass got one. I like it. It's full of little gizmos, touchscreen is nice, it's got climate control, heated seats, heated steering wheel, lane assist and all that. Nearly shat myself when it started beeping at me saying I wasn't holding the wheel properly.

Visibility out the back window isn't great though,
and the headrests in the back have to be right up to fit the bairn's car seat in which makes it worse. I'm sure the doors wobble when you open them too. The trim inside isn't too bad on the premium, although she took a standard model out for a test drive and that was full of cheap plastic.

A fiesta or Hyundai i20 would be betterer?
Corsas are for young lads who litter their car with McDonalds wrappers, drive like loons and have orange girlfriends.
That has made me feel really jealous of Corsa drivers.

Last edited:
I had the winter pack on a corsa and loved the heated steaming wheel. Nippy thing with 120bhp.

Back