New three tier system announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturday night again. How utterly predictable

It's the way the game works chunk. Stuff always gets intentional leaked to soften the ground for the actually announcement
I don’t think people in different households should be mixing, unlsss they live by themselves

Can’t be more clear about that

Absolute nonsense to risk lives just so people can celebrate 1 day

You quoting a post that wanted to cancel Christmas and absolutely agreed with it. Make you mind up

It's the way the game works chunk. Stuff always gets intentional leaked to soften the ground for the actually announcement

You quoting a post that wanted to cancel Christmas and absolutely agreed with it. Make you mind up

I do agree with it

I’ve just told you that

There’s no need for households mixing

What’s so hard for you to understand about that?

Wonder if there will be “outrage” at the leak again from “inside Whitehall” with a press conference tomorrow announcing changes from Thursday or something

Surely circumstances dictate that though?

Not this way. Stuff gets leaked. Various media outlets put their own interpretation on it. Nobody has a clue what they're supposed to be doing. Then a few days later we get a briefing full of um's and ah's and stupid phrases like flatten the sombrero and linking it to random analogies like a penalty shoot out.

It does my head in! We should have one spokesperson who comes out straight away and says what people have to do in a clear and easy to understand way.

Not this way. Stuff gets leaked. Various media outlets put their own interpretation on it. Nobody has a clue what they're supposed to be doing. Then a few days later we get a briefing full of um's and ah's and stupid phrases like flatten the sombrero and linking it to random analogies like a penalty shoot out.

It does my head in! We should have one spokesperson who comes out straight away and says what people have to do in a clear and easy to understand way.
If u want I’ll give it a go :-

wash your hand regularly
social distance
wear a mask

hows that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back