New sub-forum suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

How about a sub-forum of pure football called "The Dustbin" or "The Landfill" for any thread that starts as a purely Newcastle based? The twatting things are taking over the football forum.

The whole point of the threads is to mock the Mags for rising to every bit of bait hoyed down.

They respond by rising to every bit of bait hoyed down.

It's a system that works very well mate ...... don't fix it if it ain't broke :lol:

I don't know many mags but the ones who openly admit they are a mag seem ok to me I dont get on PF much these days though as its all owa the place just like our club.

I’ve never understood the anti mag thread agenda on pf, it’s a football forum, if you don’t want to read a mag thread don’t open up. If you don’t want to hear from a mag, put them on ignore.
Personally I’d take it as a compliment that so many of them want to come on here and have a wind up it a bit of crack.
What next, stop all supporters from other clubs coming on?

I’ve never understood the anti niceonemarra thread agenda, it’s a football forum, if you don’t want to read a niceonemarra thread don’t open up. If you don’t want to hear from niceonemarra, put him on ignore.
Tidied for sympathy votes.

I’ve never understood the anti mag thread agenda on pf, it’s a football forum, if you don’t want to read a mag thread don’t open up. If you don’t want to hear from a mag, put them on ignore.
Personally I’d take it as a compliment that so many of them want to come on here and have a wind up it a bit of crack.
What next, stop all supporters from other clubs coming on?

Fekking hell - you need to change to your American Indian name Shitting Bullshit:lol: (Joking) You OK mate!:lol: Have a like

Fekking hell - you need to change to your American Indian name Shitting Bullshit:lol: (Joking) You OK mate!:lol: Have a like
:lol:It’s right though, they’re the gift that keeps giving, let them keep posting their own brand of nonsense for as long as they want for me.

:lol:It’s right though, they’re the gift that keeps giving, let them keep posting their own brand of nonsense for as long as they want for me.

It's incredible how they always manage to find new ways to show themselves up.

There's one who says he only posts on here, never the Newcastle forums as if that's normal.

Another actually donates money to this, a Sunderland forum, and hides it from his wife and friends.

There's even one blatant Mag who comes on pretending to be a Sunderland supporter and the other daft buggers chat to him as if he is :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back