New sub-forum suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's incredible how they always manage to find new ways to show themselves up.

There's one who says he only posts on here, never the Newcastle forums as if that's normal.

Another actually donates money to this, a Sunderland forum, and hides it from his wife and friends.

There's even one blatant Mag who comes on pretending to be a Sunderland supporter and the other daft buggers chat to him as if he is :lol:
The posting on here and nowhere else, thats enough imo (not that I’d ever post on a mag forum like!), just proves that the crack is better here than on their own boards.

Awww fuck it, I was going to try and justify them posting but I can’t be arsed....mags out.:lol:

I’ve never understood the anti mag thread agenda on pf, it’s a football forum, if you don’t want to read a mag thread don’t open up. If you don’t want to hear from a mag, put them on ignore.
Personally I’d take it as a compliment that so many of them want to come on here and have a wind up it a bit of crack.
What next, stop all supporters from other clubs coming on?

Mag.

too many sub forums as it is - politics....really???

Yes really, have you been on there? Glad all that tit for tat bollocks is kept away from the main board.

I was stuck in a taxi with a Mag driver today and he was practically suicidal about their lack of wins. Even telling him I was a Sunderland supporter didn't cheer him up. He thinks they are in a worse position than Sunderland. But then a bit of your true Mag spirit kicked in because he said 'if we go down we will bounce straight back up. We always do.' :)

PF has been shit for as long as I've used this board.

If it wasn't mag threads it would be some other tedious shit.

It's all a matter of taste and your's doesn't seem to be football.

I'd say the endless 'celebrity fascination' you seem to like is tedious shit.

PF is one of the best football forums in the country, SMB is just Mumsnet by another name ;)

It's all a matter of taste and your's doesn't seem to be football.

I'd say the endless 'celebrity fascination' you seem to like is tedious shit.

PF is one of the best football forums in the country, SMB is just Mumsnet by another name ;)
I think if the quality on the pitch had been better over the last few years the quality of PF would be higher.

I think if the quality on the pitch had been better over the last few years the quality of PF would be higher.

:lol:

Haway man, you post on SMB that's virtually continual drivel.

There are wars and other conflicts, political upheaval in Europe and a crisis in the NHS.

But the bards of SMB are discussing the Queen dishing out Christmas pudding, Star Wars yet again and whether Jimmy Crankie's a pervert.

You stay there pet, these are quality issues that desperately need sorting out ;)

I couldn’t care less. Most always end up showing themselves up for being delusional.

I have now lived in Newcastle longer than any other city since I was born. I’m surrounded by it on a daily basis and even my mates who I consider rational and educated people turn into blithering idiots when they start taking about “the toon”.

My non Newcastle supporting mates hate NUFC with a passion due to their fans. Whenever we criticise the club they immediately come out with “so why do you live here then if you hate the team”

Total fuckwits at times

There is a easy way of avoiding Newcastle threads or any other thread you don't like the look of. Don't click it to open it. It is really easy, just don't move your mouse there and don't press the button.

One thing I notice about people who whinge about the quality of other threads started, they never start any threads themselves.

The back half of this week has had a lot of Newcastle threads. But guess what? There is a lot happening up the road, they have had another defeat, a sale might be on or off blah blah blah. Look at the news stories out of Sunderland - nothing. Nobody new injured, nobody new back, the lads are just training getting ready for the next game. Surprisingly there are lots of threads about stuff that is happening (mags) an no threads about stuff that is not happening.

My challenge to the Op, go to Pure Football now and start an interesting thread about Sunderland that will spark discussion and take web time away from the NUFC threads.

One thing I notice about people who whinge about the quality of other threads started, they never start any threads themselves.

The back half of this week has had a lot of Newcastle threads. But guess what? There is a lot happening up the road, they have had another defeat, a sale might be on or off blah blah blah. Look at the news stories out of Sunderland - nothing. Nobody new injured, nobody new back, the lads are just training getting ready for the next game. Surprisingly there are lots of threads about stuff that is happening (mags) an no threads about stuff that is not happening.

My challenge to the Op, go to Pure Football now and start an interesting thread about Sunderland that will spark discussion and take web time away from the NUFC threads.

Absolutely nailed it there mate.

People treat this place like a reading room, don't contribute then whinge about the content.

I regularly put up well thought out football threads they never post on ...... fuck them ;)

It's incredible how they always manage to find new ways to show themselves up.

There's one who says he only posts on here, never the Newcastle forums as if that's normal.

Another actually donates money to this, a Sunderland forum, and hides it from his wife and friends.

There's even one blatant Mag who comes on pretending to be a Sunderland supporter and the other daft buggers chat to him as if he is :lol:
You seem to know a lot about these people.

I post about the Mags because it's funny, I'm not obsessed .... there are loads like me.
Sorry, should have put 'interest'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back