New sub-forum suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quality reply
Joking aside, you are right though. It's always good to check (in hope) that they're losing or making a mess of something......but always after focusing on our own results and issues. Recently seems that the balance has turned. Its a sunderland board for sunderland issues and sunderland fans - with the occasional laugh at the unwashed where relevant. FTM (Follow the Mackems) :)

I have just had a look on Pure Football. There are currently 4 out of the top 30 threads about the mags. A general one, one about their current form, one about their takeover and predictions for their next game. That is at least 3 different topics. It really is not that hard to avoid such threads.

It’s a discussion forum. If that’s what people want to talk about then what’s the problem?

But this is an internet message board, you need to have levels of outrage that you would never get in real life. Imagine those who moan, eavesdropping at different tables around the pubs then saying "stop talking about that, I don't like it, you should be in a shed in the garden because I don't want to join in your conversation". Those people would be easy to spot a mile off. Just look for the ones with a broken nose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back