New sub-forum suggestion

Dear me, the lad thinks he's witty and wants to come on here to show us up ..... only to show himself up.

He always says he just wants friendly banter but, just like them all, the mask slips after a couple of pints :lol:

Just got in

Had a few... hic

Just to say I put the gravy stained twats on ignore

Fuck em

Correct, I've been to the party. Wrong, I don't talk to myself. No illusions, just hard work to maintain my lifestyle. Could you explain to me what a significant ROI is?
Of course, I run two businesses, but surely you being a high flyer would know what a ROI is .

Correct, I've been to the party. Wrong, I don't talk to myself. No illusions, just hard work to maintain my lifestyle.
Could you explain to me what a significant ROI is?
:oops:

A lifestyle that involves coming home alone from a night out with the staff and posting on a Sunderland forum.

I'm sure your customers would love to know they're being talked about as mugs who can be bought with a meal and a few drinks.

Last edited:
Of course, I run two businesses, but surely you being a high flyer would know what a ROI is .

It used to be called 'goodwill' until people starting using American buzz phrases, at every turn, thinking it makes them sound clever.

Bear in mind this clown isn't the big boss, just one of the many desperately clinging onto a title with 'manager' in it somewhere.

Like 'office manager, sales manager or stationary manager'.

This really is a new low, coming on here boasting to strangers on the internet .... unreal :lol:

It used to be called 'goodwill' until people starting using American buzz phrases, at every turn, thinking it makes them sound clever.

Bear in mind this clown isn't the big boss, just one of the many desperately clinging onto a title with 'manager' in it somewhere.

Like 'office manager, sales manager or stationary manager'.

This really is a new low, coming on here boasting to strangers on the internet .... unreal :lol:
Or like Mr David, filing cabinet and litter bin manager.

I saw a bloke at Kings X last week who was called “Facilities Mgr in charge of the netties ffs

I’m ratted
Pissed I can’t get the morrow & struggling for next few games

See ya all @ Bristol

It's only a bit carry on..1 thread 10 threads so fk..they're bound to come on here the position we're in..some of the smelly fkas seem to be on 24/7..nowt much happening SAFC wise during the week so we have a bit piss take with them..harmless.
Absolutely this.

Talk about a mountain over a mole hill.

lets stop giving these oxygen stealers airtime on our forum. I do not care about them.

just stop it, will you

Last edited:
The mag poster Fish. . .

. . . this Fish was telling Leeds fans that the reason there is so much bad feeling between ourselves and mags is because we yearn to be like them...........

What?

I mean. . . WHAT?

He must have been winding them up.
Nobody, not even the most deluded and biased monochrome loving bar code fondling zebra fetishist could actually believe that.

Shirley?

There are two certain facts on this forum.

1) Mags will never call out blatant undercover Mags like 'King Mackem', they just ignore the truth.

2) None of the Mags will ever pull each other up.

Sunderland supporters will call each other worse than shit, argue against each other, etc but the Geordie Nation will always stick together :lol:

Sounds like liberals...

It's incredible how they always manage to find new ways to show themselves up.

There's one who says he only posts on here, never the Newcastle forums as if that's normal.

Another actually donates money to this, a Sunderland forum, and hides it from his wife and friends.

There's even one blatant Mag who comes on pretending to be a Sunderland supporter and the other daft buggers chat to him as if he is :lol:

That would be the case with me. Are you suggesting I am abnormal pet?

We all want nothing more than to see the mags suffer, fail and hopefully embarrass themselves; however, a Sunderland forum full of mag threads just shows how obsessed we are with them. It’s the very thing we accuse them lot of.

We need to worry about ourselves not speculate about their takeover, transfers, manager etc. The odd thread here and there, fine, but haway man, it constant.
Surely that's the point? We are obsessed with them just as they are with us. This place gives us somewhere to vent our obsession amongst likeminded people. The Dirty fuckers who come on here only do so for the same reason but one can only assume their own message boards are woeful.

Back