New sub-forum suggestion

I have no problem about mag threads in general - they are our historic rivals afterall and I know this week has been a bit slow, but it has been over the top on here.

On one of the main Mag forums don't they have SMB pinned to the top and more or less everything us related goes into it?

Makes more sense imo instead of numerous scum threads being made.

On one of the main Mag forums don't they have SMB pinned to the top and more or less everything us related goes into it?

Makes more sense imo instead of numerous scum threads being made.

Would work for me, at the same time Roger will want as much traffic as he can and if that means allowing half the first page to be Mag related at times then so be it. As I said to the OP, you don't have to open a thread if you don't like the title, the forum is here for all those who sign up.

About 60% of Mag threads are threads started by Mags pretending to be Sunderland fans anyway. The rest are mostly people complaining about the number of Mag threads :lol:

Would work for me, at the same time Roger will want as much traffic as he can and if that means allowing half the first page to be Mag related at times then so be it. As I said to the OP, you don't have to open a thread if you don't like the title, the forum is here for all those who sign up.

For sure, I hear you about don't open a thread if you don't like the title!

Just think a lot of decent Sunderland related topics can be cast to one side among the countless Mag threads.

We all hate the scum, we will always talk about them but surely to God we don't need 20 or 30 threads popping up about the *****

For sure, I hear you about don't open a thread if you don't like the title!

Just think a lot of decent Sunderland related topics can be cast to one side among the countless Mag threads.

We all hate the scum, we will always talk about them but surely to God we don't need 20 or 30 threads popping up about the *****

You're point is totally valid mate and I wouldn't complain at a Mag or Scum thread for 99% of what goes on. Would be a bit crap at times like a derby win or them going down and it does keep the board busy if nowt else.

We all want nothing more than to see the mags suffer, fail and hopefully embarrass themselves; however, a Sunderland forum full of mag threads just shows how obsessed we are with them. It’s the very thing we accuse them lot of.

We need to worry about ourselves not speculate about their takeover, transfers, manager etc. The odd thread here and there, fine, but haway man, it constant.
Kiss it turd face.

We all want nothing more than to see the mags suffer, fail and hopefully embarrass themselves; however, a Sunderland forum full of mag threads just shows how obsessed we are with them. It’s the very thing we accuse them lot of.

We need to worry about ourselves not speculate about their takeover, transfers, manager etc. The odd thread here and there, fine, but haway man, it constant.
Always loved Loony Toons.

More upset undercover Mags on here than snowflake brexiteers; poor dears. Suck it up ...

About 60% of Mag threads are threads started by Mags pretending to be Sunderland fans anyway. The rest are mostly people complaining about the number of Mag threads :lol:
So let me get this right. You reckon most of the mag related posts on here ate started by mags pretending to be mackems, so they can go tell other mags how many mag related posts there on here?

Could one of the saner posters lend me a wall for a couple of hours, just so I can bang my head on it?

So let me get this right. You reckon most of the mag related posts on here ate started by mags pretending to be mackems, so they can go tell other mags how many mag related posts there on here?

Could one of the saner posters lend me a wall for a couple of hours, just so I can bang my head on it?

Taking everything people say literally on a football forum :rolleyes:

Back