New sub-forum suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've always suspected their were almost as many Mags on here as Mackems but it's impossible to prove. All you can do is have a laugh about it. That 6 in a row is still hurting massively. I don't hate the dafties but I'm loving the prospect of the imminent meltdoon. The amount of posts complaining about us taking the piss is so funny ...:lol:

Not recognising blatant sarcasm :rolleyes:

One can only live in hope ;)
Fuck me Lizzies a Mag ...:lol:

Last edited:
I've always suspected their were almost as many Mags on here as Mackems but it's impossible to prove. All you can do is have a laugh about it. That 6 in a row is still hurting massively. I don't hate the dafties but I'm loving the prospect of the imminent meltdoon. The amount of posts complaining about us taking the piss is so funny ...:lol:

There are two certain facts on this forum.

1) Mags will never call out blatant undercover Mags like 'King Mackem', they just ignore the truth.

2) None of the Mags will ever pull each other up.

Sunderland supporters will call each other worse than shit, argue against each other, etc but the Geordie Nation will always stick together :lol:

There are two certain facts on this forum.

1) Mags will never call out blatant undercover Mags like 'King Mackem', they just ignore the truth.

2) None of the Mags will ever pull each other up.

Sunderland supporters will call each other worse than shit, argue against each other, etc but the Geordie Nation will always stick together :lol:
They're a rare breed. Thank God for Hadrians wall back in the day. :lol:

The mag poster Fish or whatever he calls himself, you know the one, the most boring poster ever to have hit a keyboard, spends far too much of his life on here, boring everyone to death.
He is a teacher of some sort and certainly talks down to many on here as if he is educated and we are not, anyway before our posters engage him or encourage him on here, I just wanted to say that when the mags were in the Championship and were due to play Leeds, my best mate, a Leeds fan, told me about a mag who had joined their board calling himself the Fish.
One thing that he wanted me to read was that this Fish was telling Leeds fans that the reason there is so much bad feeling between ourselves and mags is because we yearn to be like them...........
Think about that.
Isn't that just the sort of thing you'd expect a deluded mag Wanker to say ?
He posted this while he was a member of this forum. He is still a member of this forum, trying to engage us to satisfy some weird obsession he has with us, an obsession that leads him to join other clubs forums to talk about us.

Friday night and he thinks,
I know, I'll go on the Sunderland board looking for an argument ..... this'll do, 'the percentage of threads started by undercover Mags'

Definitely an important issue and well worth pursuing that isn't it :rolleyes:
Friday night, after a session that started at 11am and saw me stagger home at 21:30 having provided a Greek bar for 15 staff and 50 of our best customers. Expensive but the ROI will be significan
Friday night and he thinks,
I know, I'll go on the Sunderland board looking for an argument ..... this'll do, 'the percentage of threads started by undercover Mags'.

Definitely an important issue and well worth pursuing that isn't it :rolleyes:
Friday night after a session that started at 11am when we provided a free bar for 15 staff and 50 of our best customers. Expensive but the ROI will be significant.
Very poor attempt at recovery tbh.
Really? I thought it was inspired but the truth often is.

Fuck me Lizzies a Mag ...:lol:
Quite a fewk things hurt me. Football history isn't one of them

Friday night, after a session that started at 11am and saw me stagger home at 21:30 having provided a Greek bar for 15 staff and 50 of our best customers. Expensive but the ROI will be significan

Friday night after a session that started at 11am when we provided a free bar for 15 staff and 50 of our best customers. Expensive but the ROI will be significant.

Not bothered like? :lol:

Go to bed ffs, you're a bore.

Last edited by a moderator:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Errrm you do know the route o Hadrian's wall right?
It ended in Wallsend cos they knew the Scots would never get past the Whitley Bay boozers

Piss off and clean a bog or something then

It happened, nowt can change it so why worry about it?
Rafa happened; you can't change it? Why worry?

Hello, my ambition is to get on your ignore list
I haven't noticed you before and there is no one on my ignore list but please, do your best.
My guess is you've been to the office Xmas party, had three babychams spoke to a boss and have illusions of grandeur.

Dear me, the lad thinks he's witty and wants to come on here to show us up ..... only to show himself up.

He always says he just wants friendly banter but, just like them all, the mask slips after a couple of pints :lol:

I haven't noticed you before and there is no one on my ignore list but please, do your best.
My guess is you've been to the office Xmas party, had three babychams spoke to a boss and have illusions of grandeur.
He's not bothered yer nar but he's got nowt better to do than post on a rivals message board telling us he's not bothered. :lol:

Dear me, the lad thinks he's witty and wants to come on here to show us up ..... only to show himself up.

He always says he just wants friendly banter but, just like them all, the mask slips after a couple of pints :lol:
He’s just provided a Greek bar for 15 staff and 50 of his best customers. Show some respect.

Correct, I've been to the party. Wrong, I don't talk to myself. No illusions, just hard work to maintain my lifestyle. Could you explain to me what a significant ROI is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back