New Stadium Measures

We've spent today in the stadium setting up for tomorrow and had a walk through to see if we could work it out. I think it's U39 to U14 as that's where the stretchy barriers are. U39 is the last block before the SWC and U14 is the last block of the Roker End (I think) so that would make sense. I'm aware that the statement says something totally different.

if your season card is for the SWC then it won't (or shouldn't) work in turnstiles 55-62 and there'll be a barrier preventing access once inside.

@DonaldDownTheWing will be able to clarify and tell me I'm talking nonsense.

You’re talking some sense. As I said in my post above, the RE looks like this

U13 U14 U37 U38 U39 U40
L32 L33 L34 L35 L36 Access Tunnel

U15 is the first block of the SWC, but isn’t in the RE.

You’re talking some sense. As I said in my post above, the RE looks like this

U13 U14 U37 U38 U39 U40
L32 L33 L34 L35 L36 Access Tunnel

U15 is the first block of the SWC, but isn’t in the RE.
Thanks - looks like the club statement is incorrect then. I'll update tomorrow if 1-4 don't work. I'm normally there when turnstiles open

Thanks - looks like the club statement is incorrect then. I'll update tomorrow if 1-4 don't work. I'm normally there when turnstiles open

It’s not incorrect. It’s poorly worded, but not incorrect.

U13-u40 would include most of the stadiums blocks if it actually meant all the numbers in between. In reality, it means blocks u13, u40 and the physical blocks between those 2.

It’s not incorrect. It’s poorly worded, but not incorrect.

U13-u40 would include most of the stadiums blocks if it actually meant all the numbers in between. In reality, it means blocks u13, u40 and the physical blocks between those 2.
Thanks - I only know the block number I sit in.🙂. Think the club needs to employ someone who thinks like a supporter for support comms. Think we have two candidates here.

I do the opposite, I have a season ticket in the roker end but I sit with my mate who has a spare seat next to him in the North stand if my little one can't come.

I usually just enter through turnstiles in the North stand. Will my ticket not work in those turnstiles now?

I sit in the SWC. Assume my card will work as normal. I usually go for a walk to meet people in the North. Ill probably be treat as some kind of Jean Charles De Menezes barrier jumper and have the firing squad on me.

The overcrowding issue has been discussed internally for months. The decision has been made to tackle it this season. This season is one home game old and they're tackling it already. That deserves credit.

The clubs behaviour certainly does not deserve credit as it has shown completely weak management.

SAFC knew that the South Stand overcrowding problems were getting worse last season but chose not to take action.
Even when the issue was raised by an external auditor, the Sports Ground Safety Authority (SGSA), on TWO separate occasions, the club chose to continue sitting on their hands (& wallet) - that's unprofessional management in any other business.

It has taken a third formal intervention by the SGSA to tell the Club that this is top priority and action must be taken - that's not even management, its total embarrassment.

They have kicked this issue into the long grass until they have been forced by an outside agency to tackle it sometime this season, but not actually in time for the first home match though - totally disgraceful.

The clubs behaviour certainly does not deserve credit at all - are there no adults in the building?

Back