New signings for the 2021 season

Horden seemed to recruit a few West Indian amateurs probably with Parry‘s connections. I think he got a young lad called Lawrence to play for a couple of seasons.
Just recalled another WI amateur.......Wallace, or I may be wrong ?

They also had a New Zealand amateur playing alongside Parry at around the same time, a lad called Paul Hodder who was a quality player

Hodder was also pro at Easington and Sedgefield.Played top level rugby with West Hartlepool back in their glory days .
D & NECL agm last night.

All divisions will play 45 over win/loss voted for by clubs.
Sadly Easington down to one team.
Stanhope & Whiteleas resigned.
Kibblesworth unknown.

Wearmouth entered a second team.
Good to see Kibblesworth in the fixtures list for April , division 5.

Last edited:
Well that just about sums everything up. Anderson has been superb after batsmen let him down and now they’re letting him down in the field. Simply not good enough.

Second time I’ve done this today :lol:

Just need a decent keeper for their promotion push 😉

All teams raring to go when permitted or is there still some uncertainties etc 🤔

only uncertainties that I’m privy to are those of the ECB concerns as to what the government are going to say. It’s far from a given that we’ll get a straight forward, yes on you go from the Whitehall boys. Sadly, just a waiting game.

only uncertainties that I’m privy to are those of the ECB concerns as to what the government are going to say. It’s far from a given that we’ll get a straight forward, yes on you go from the Whitehall boys. Sadly, just a waiting game.
I have heard that the NEPl are considering a Sat May 1st start to allow time for clubs to get their pros over and settled in etc...., using two bank holiday Mondays to play the first two fixtures

I have heard that the NEPl are considering a Sat May 1st start to allow time for clubs to get their pros over and settled in etc...., using two bank holiday Mondays to play the first two fixtures
Sounds like a sensible approach. Could then use the last couple of weeks of April for friendlies and trialling the implementation of any social distancing measures

Back