New Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disgusting. That is not a Sunderland shirt at all the people who run the club are so out of touch. The red back is horrible and just designed to encourage fans to spend more money on names and numbers. The thin stripes fuck me it looks like a non league shirt.

Is it not a kit regulation?

The new shirt has started on a high! The same skill level of the players in it, just a lot more genuine effort and interest being shown.Wonder if it continues?

I quite like it.

The meltdowns are hilarious though. Grown men having breakdowns is crazy. I got called childish on another thread because I said I wasn't excited because I'm not a child. This board man.

So if your kids like the top, all their mates have it and they want it, you won't buy it for them simply because you aren't keen? :lol:

My kids don't have any Sunderland supporting mates.......My youngest is 5 and in Kuwait, he won't really notice....He is off to school in his current one today as they were allowed to go into school without a uniform and he wanted to wear his Sunderland strip. The older one is 16 and I know for a fact that he won't like that. As for my eldest, he can buy his own if he wants it but I doubt that very much.

It still makes no sense. Unless we are going back to the old badge and Roker Park
Of course it does.
The thin stripes are from an 1800s kit.
I don't like the shirt at all - primarily because of the back, but to criticise the grammar and positioning of it is just crazy

Seems like a branding faux pas from Adidas, having the three stripes on the sleeve in white. You can barely make them out as they just blend into the shirt.

Black would have been much better.

Disgusting. That is not a Sunderland shirt at all the people who run the club are so out of touch. The red back is horrible and just designed to encourage fans to spend more money on names and numbers. The thin stripes fuck me it looks like a non league shirt.
:lol::lol: Give over man

Of course it does.
The thin stripes are from an 1800s kit.
I don't like the shirt at all - primarily because of the back, but to criticise the grammar and positioning of it is just crazy

Aye, but a one season kit, has absolutely fuck all to do with our future, and very little to do with our history. Its just a big dramatic slogan which means fuck all. Clubs a f***ing shambles and they are trying to patronise us with our history

They had to get some random lads to model the kit as all of our players are lined up to leave or desperate to leave :lol:

dont like the top, thin lines are crap also the red patch on back is hideous it should have been white

I quite like it.

The meltdowns are hilarious though. Grown men having breakdowns is crazy. I got called childish on another thread because I said I wasn't excited because I'm not a child. This board man.
That's a bit childish like, not being excited because you're not a child, do adults not get excited like?

I'd do away with the stripes altogether if I had my way.

Each club should select 3 colours they have to stick to and can use those colours however they wish.

One year we might had red and white stripes but the next year they may have black and red stripes. The year after that might be an all red top with white shorts and black socks. The year after red shirt with red shorts and white socks etc.

Strips should not be so restrictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back