New Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the away shirt gonna be? A mag banana's in pyjamas number, all brown? Speaking of brown the designers want shooting with shit! People on here knock up better designs in 5 minutes.
We had a choice a few years ago iirc, of which kit they produced. Which was a much better idea.

That is f***ing hideous....I won't be buying my kids that monstrosity. It makes my eyes go hazy.....I bet that the players have trouble picking each other out.
Whoever chose that should be fired if they haven't already been. By the way, this isn't a meltdown as someone keeps pointing out, it is simply me expressing my personal taste. This is a clusterfuck of a strip.

What if your kids ask for it?

We had a choice a few years ago iirc, of which kit they produced. Which was a much better idea.

It happened once didn't it, when we selected the away kit? It was in the early days of the SoL iirc.

I actually don't mind it. Don't get excited about kits but I like it is it's different. Now time for a different approach on the pitch. Onwards and upwards.

Oh wait.

When's the away shirt released ? Are we gonna have another 500 pages taking about the trim colour ??

Not a fan of that to be honest, not that it matters as I haven't bought a football shirt since we had a collar.

I've just had a look at in in action with that live streaming game on Facebook.
The all red reverse is just plain wrong, we look like Barnsley from the back

What if your kids ask for it?

It happened once didn't it, when we selected the away kit? It was in the early days of the SoL iirc.

I'll hand my money over to TOFF's or one of the other retro manufactured shirts that they sell at the club shop. They certainly won't be getting that horrible patchwork mess. Incidentally, I had the LCS one when I was a kid and actually liked it.

It would be much better without the awful back panel. If we were set on having something different, I would have preferred a mainly red shirt with white pinstripes. Like the style of Sheffield Wednesdays most recent kit.

It's different, so obviously it will divide opinion and have lots of haters - people hate change.

That said I think in time I could get used to the stripes, my main problem is the plain red back and the striped front, it looks like something has gone wrong in the factory and they have joined 2 different strips together!

I quite like it the more I see it. Mind it would have been better if the badge has no black behind it, the stripes were on the back and the stupid yellow D wasn't on the front.

I'll hand my money over to TOFF's or one of the other retro manufactured shirts that they sell at the club shop. They certainly won't be getting that horrible patchwork mess. Incidentally, I had the LCS one when I was a kid and actually liked it.

So if your kids like the top, all their mates have it and they want it, you won't buy it for them simply because you aren't keen? :lol:

Disgusting. That is not a Sunderland shirt at all the people who run the club are so out of touch. The red back is horrible and just designed to encourage fans to spend more money on names and numbers. The thin stripes fuck me it looks like a non league shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back