New series of Ambulance - The BBC programme features North East Ambulance Service

But you clearly have.
Amazes me the people who feel the need to comment on a thread just for the sake of commenting.
You can't go on for 6 weeks of episodes commenting on the wrong programme man. Idiots
Goodbye to your incorrect thread. If you're lucky a mod might merge it with the correct one

Gonna have to keep bumping this one. Even though am watching an hour behind
One of the few programmes that really gets to me

Last edited:
I'm a bit of a fan of the show, but I didn't like the episode last night.

Those two controllers just wound be up no end and looked to be just playing up to the cameras.
My wife (no) works with ambulance crews daily and they do deal with some horrible stuff, but last night it gave the impression that they broke down in tears after every job, which is probably down to the editing not the real life actuality of the role.

I thought it made the whole operation seem very amateurish and not as professional as the other services that have been used in previous seasons. I know many ambulance and NHS staff personally and I didn't feel this was a true representation of how they work at all.

This wasn’t as interesting as other series of the program that have been on…I did warm to many of the characters in last nights episode…apart from the young lad paramedic..

Back